PROLOGUE

N O T E

This past few days everyone was talking about dating rumors of different Kpop Idols which we haven't confirmed yet if true, one of them is Liskook who are trending everytime fans noticed something about the two. We don't know if it's just a delulu or coincidences, Idk 😓

Liskook/Lizkook shippers became rank no.4 in all kpop ships in Asia as days goes by they became more well known, it's simply means that OMG ArmyBlinks are getting bigger and bigger uwu

That's why, I end up to this title "HE is dating WHO??" since we are talking about dating, we all date someone but when other people know about it their first question is "WHO?".

This story is far from the real Lalisa and Jungkook including the other characters. This story would be romcom so why do I have to be formal the fudge, I will try to put some *sMuT* (wiLL jUsT tRy) but I hope you still like it ♥️

Main Characters

Lalisa Manoban
as Lalisa Smith
Age: 21

--

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 22

--

Park Jimin
as Jimin Smith
Age: 24

Please be informed that I will not include all the BTS members so dOnT bE mAd At mE 🙏😇

ENJOY!

🎮🎮🎮

Meet Jeon Jungkook, a good looking IT graduating student who's the only son of the CEO of the famous Car brand in Korea.

He became well known not because of his father but, because he's a game designer/creator of famous online games.

He's also good in everything including sports, academics even playing with girls. He's every girl's dream man but, except one.

"Dude, why did you just dumped that girl? She's pretty hot and rich, what's her name again? Tzuyi? Tzuyu?"

"She's just not my type." He responded.

"You mean she's just one of your hook-ups again?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"Jemensssi!" He loudly said teasingly and chuckled just to annoyed his friend.

The older ones knitted his eyebrows in annoyance, "Ya! You must call me hyung! You punk!" he scolded.

He have many friends but Jimin Smith is the closest, they more like brothers. They've been friends for almost 7 years now and already know each other, even their dirtiest secrets.

They met at a big gaming event in Korea when they're both just a teens and because they're very addicted to games, from that day, they hangout almost everyday.

He trusted Jimin with all his heart, even his own online game designing business. He chose Jimin to be the CEO since he can't focus on his studies while working at the same time.

Jimin's parents are both Surgeon assigned in a famous hospital in N.Y., his father is a Canadian-Ducth while her mother is a pure Korean. He also have a younger sister named Lalisa but, Jungkook never met her since she stays with their parents in America. Jimin didn't talked about her since they only see each other twice a year.

Jungkook usually go at Jimin's condo when he's bored since he's an only son and always alone in their huge house. His mother died when he was just 6yrs old and his father usually on business trip. He don't want to feel alone all the time, luckily Jimin is always there for him.

That night, after having a dinner together at Jimin's condo, they discussed the ideas about creating a new online game. They're both hands on in this business, Jungkook who made the ideas/designs while Jimin is the one who will presents to the board.

They looked like really different persons when talking about business, that made others admired and intimidated at them even they're still young.

After the one on one meeting, they go back to their dumbass selves who talked shits, let's say back to normal.

"This idea about your new game is driving me crazy. Why do you want to make a game for BTS?" Jimin asked pressing his head with his palm.

"BTS are famous even overseas, so, 'BTS world' will download by their fans around the world. Easy money. We will promote them, they will promote us. It's a win win situation hyung." He responded, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I know. I just don't like it." Jimin's crunched his nose. "Oh, by the way, I'll be on leave tomorrow. I'll pick up my bro at the airport" He continue.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shocked "wait! What? You have a brother? I didn't know that."

"Oh yes I already have." He chuckled.

"So you have 2 siblings now?"

"Nope. Just one and it's a boy now. So, leave I need to clean this place first." he responded and grabbed Jungkook to the door, opening it for him before pushing him out.

"Jemenssi.. Aisssh! why you're so rude hyung" He pouted and puppy eyed on him.

But, it didn't work to his hyung, "I'll introduce you to my bro tom, okay? Now, go home and rest." Jimin chuckled and quickly closed on the door without waiting Jungkook to respond.

He just shook his head in disbelief as he headed the elevator. No one can do that to him except Jimin, even he sometimes didn't call him hyung, he still respect him like his real older brother.

tomorrow will be a boring day in school again, I don't want to go home yet..

🎮🎮🎮

I hope you'll support my first story. This is kinda different from other stories (i think) hehehe

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜🙆‍♀️