WHO 4

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I parked at Jimin hyungs's apartment, since I drove his brother home. he jump out the off my car, "thanks" the only word that he said, he doesn't speak to me at all I don't want to speak to him either. even it was hard of me to accept that he defeated me, I still want to be nice to him since he's my Bestfriend's baby brother.

I was planning to talked to him but when I got out of my car he completely disappeared. I went straight to their apartment since I know the password, when the door opened the lights are off. Why the hell he didn't even turned on the lights, I turned on the dimmed lights so it wasn't too dark.

It's almost late and I feel so lazy to go home, I don't even want to go home to our big but empty house so I dicided to just stay there like I always do. His brother won't mind me anyway.

After I went to the bathroom to took a shower and changed my clothes using the my clothes I letf in Jimin's room. I decided to drink some beer on the fridge, noticed that Jimin's brother doesn't even went out even I'm doing some noises at the kitchen.

Since I don't want to go out on a bar or chill with others, I decided to watched movie while drinking that I didn't noticed I almost emptied the beer storage on the fridge maybe because I'm still thinking about how I lost for the first time. I have a very low tolerance on alcohol that I got drunk easily.

🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

I was half sleep awake when a loud sound banging on the door I looked at my phone to saw the time, "what the, it's only 2am" I mumbled. I walked towards the door and opened it.

I was totally shocked when I saw a topless drunk man infront of me, his dark gazed on me, "J-jungkook?" I stuttered. How I forget that he went here earlier that I don't even bothered to checked on him outside. Fuck! what will I do? He looked so angry.

He quickly grabbed the collar of my oversized shirt with one hand and pulled me closer to him "you're dead" he whispered to my ears with his warm breath that shivered to my spine. I can felt the angriness by his words, he pushed me to my room's wall and saw his other fist aligned my face prepared to punch that I quickly shut my eyes waiting for his manly fist landed on my face.

But, instead of a punch his hand landed on the strands of my long blonde hair. Fuck! I wasn't wearing bonet even bra and pants, just only my oversized white shirt and panty. Gosh no! My brother is more likely a fuckboy, Jungkook would be the same too. They're friends of course.

I opened my eyes to see him drunkenly smirking while scanning my body, I already know what he's thinking base on his expression. I got nervous, "J-jungkook don-" before I could even completed my sentence, what he did next really shocked me.

He aggressively kissed me holding the back of my neck, I tried to pushed him but, he's too strong. I closed my eyes for disbelief that I can't help myself to escape on him my knees got weaken. it's my first time to kissed a guy, even I don't like it, I don't understand why my body allowed itto happened.

He licked my lips several times I can taste the bitter sweet flavor, I gasped as he slid his tongue inside and play with mine. His other hand slowly went inside my shirt, he explore my body with his warm hand. I stopped his hand with mine at first but he insists, from my butt to my waist, to my breast, he cupped my breast as he continued to roughly kissed me. I can't believe that I'm allowing him but, it's weird I felt butterflies on my stomach as the heat came out all over my body, that I didn't noticed that I automatically kissed him back.

He caressed my breasts with both hands that I leaned my back on the wall as I silently moaned between our rough and lustful kisses. He suddenly stopped, I was confused for a second but I felt his gripped on my wrist as he dragged me to the bed and pushed me. he quickly climbed on me, I was waiting for his touch when he suddenly collapsed on my top. I was carried away and forget that he's drunk, "h-hey?" I tapped him but he doesn't responded, with his heavy breathe I know he's already on his deep sleep.

I pushed his heavy body on the side. I sat on the side of the bed staring at his firm body, his 6pack abs, his biceps. His face, eyes, nose, lips that definitely called an art. I reminiscing what just happened. His touched drives me crazy but, he's just a stranger to me even he's my brother's bestfriend I shouldn't allowed him to touched me. I sighed. I looked away and slapped my forehead with my palm. "What are you thinking Lisa" I said to myself.

🎮🎮

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Uhm." I groaned holding my head in pain. I hate hangovers. I woke up quickly when I realized something about last night before I noticed that I was at the sofa "was that a dream?" I asked with no one in particular. I looked around and stared at the guest room where Jimin brother's room is. I actually don't remembered I walked to that room last night but what was that dream all about?

I was confused, I remembered I was in a room make out with a girl that used to be Jimin's brother. why did I dream of him as a girl? What the fuck I'm thinking. I slapped myself in disbelief that I imagined a boy making out with me, that's so gay. I sighed before I walked straight to the bathroom.

🎮 Time skipped 🎮

I taught how to cooked so I prepared for our breakfast for two since I'm with Jimin's brother, I decided to knocked on the guest room after I cooked. No one answered, I twisted the doorknob and it was opened. No one inside, I looked at my watched it's already 9am. "where's that punk go early in the morning?" I went inside to looked around, I don't see any girl stuff so maybe I was just really dreaming last night maybe I was just amazed in his cute face that looks more like a girl, there's no other meaning. I'm not a gay.

🎮🎮🎮

Lovelies,
Next chapters will be exciting so stay updated. Don't forget to comment and vote. ♥️