WHO 11

We're all gonna be sinful 🔞
SMUT CONTENT⚠️

🎮🎮🎮

"You're mine baby."

Without warning Li landed his lips to mine, Damn! I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know he's this aggressive but, I'm liking it.

I place my hand in his tiny waist and pulled him closer making our kiss deeper, his lips taste like strawberry savors to my mouth and his sweet mild scent lingers to my nose. How could be a guy like him smells so good like a sweet girl.

My hand searched for the doorknob as I quickly opened it and pushed her lighty inside the empty red room. I made sure to locked the door without breaking from our hot kiss. I didn't know what should I do next since its my first time making out with a same sex.

I didn't know it feels good too.

I can hear his silent moans between our rough kiss, it made me more wanted to just quickly fuck him. I slowly parted from our kissed as I looked at him, studied his small cute face and smirked. He smirked too, I never expected to be this turned on over a guy, he made me hard already.

I was confused when he grabbed the collar of my polo and pulled me closer to him, "You want me? Then I gave it to you" He whispered sexily made me bite my lower lip.

He pushed me into the wall as I allowing him took over with dominance and slowly removed his favorite bonnet.

I froze.

A long blonde hair smoothly falls down to his shoulders as he combed it sexily made him looks like a real girl. I stared at him, I suddenly remembered my dream.

"don't tell me–" before I finished my sentence Li smashed his lips to mine. Now, I remembered everything, this sweet lips I tasted and longing for so long was the same lips I kissed before. It wasn't a dream at all.

Li is a GIRL...

This revelation drives me insane, I couldn't control myself anymore knowing Li is a real girl and what happened on that night was fucking real.

Fooling me for so long wasn't a good idea and now, Lalisa Smith you can't escape with me this time. I wrapped my arms around her as I lifted her to the bed.

🎮

NARRATOR'S POV

Jungkook quickly reached for Lisa's pants and took it off revealing her red lace panty that made him smirked as he climbed on top for hers. He kiss her again but, this time it's steamy and passionately, breathes escapes from their mouths between the hot kisses. He slowly slid his hand from her waist down to her thigh as he made sensual circular motion to her soft white skin.

She automatically tilted her head sideways giving him access to her sensitive skin as he started sucking her down to her neck. She softly moans as he made sure to marked her as his.

"p-please"

Her voice sends him the hint that she's already turned on but, he still wanted to teased her. "Patience baby." he whispered as he continued sucking her skin.

She bite her loerr lip as she felt his huge bulge lightly rubbed between her thighs, she can't wait any longer. She wanted him to touched her already, to be fuck by him to be specific.

She quickly unbuttoned his polo and pulled him closer to hers, "Give me more Jeon Jungkook" she whispered sexily like she's challenging him.

He smirked after hearing his name, he didn't knew his name could be sounded so sexy. He really wanted to do it already but, he wanted to give her more pleasure and made the night memorable for the both of them.