WHO 17

"Actually, he's our friend he always hangout with Namjoon before, because they're both Bisexual. He just moved to NY to study medicine" I mumbled.

She looked at me straight without showing any expressions that made me worried. "hey why?" I asked with confusion. She looked down, let out a sighed. "that's worse. I'm gonna marry my boyfriend's friend without knowing him." She murmured. I smiled and hugged her, "don't think too much love." I said calmly.

I hope Jackson can help me. I don't like to see Lisa being like this and I don't like to see her with other man, I have to do something before it's too late. I need Jimin hyung's help too.

I pulled on our hug to looked Lisa straight, I placed my hand to her cheek, the other one is placing the strands of hair to the back of her ear. She smiled. Her face saw so perfect, my eyes suddenly focused on her cherry plupy lips that I really wanted to lips right now.

I moved closer, I suddenly felt warmed all over my body when she closed her eyes that allows me to kiss her. I moved closer too reach her lips when she widely opened her eyes, looked like she's in shocked before pulling away. "did you hear that?? I mean the camera shots?" I really don't care what's on our surroundings my eyes and ears are only focused on her. I sighed.

I looked around but, there's no one else except us. when she was about to go to the big threes on our side, we heard a loud gasped. We got surprised when a man holding a camera run fast from behind the three, I followed him and run but I lost him on site. "what the fuck!" I shouted.

I looked back to Lisa who looked worried  on what just happened. we quickly went to the police station to report the incident, luckily there's a CCTV on the area but, we can see the footage tomorrow since it's already late. "the guy is holding camera and took shots of you two? hmm.. are you sure you two aren't celebrities? idols?" the policeman asked. we looked at each other before we both shook our heads, "you two looks celebreties. anyways, if he's a paparazzi maybe he just mistakenly took picture of you. I'll updated you tomorrow."

After, I took Lisa home safe and sound.

🎮🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

1week later..

We didn't get any information about the man in black that took picture of us since his face can't see in the CCTV footage. we just ignored it since nothing bad happens too us.

Three more weeks and the graduation is near, I'm not excited about it. I don't want to graduate if that simply means my marriage is going to happen after.

I was waiting for Jungkook to arrived, when I suddenly remembered the time we had sex, his lustful gazed, his sexy veiny hands, his abs, his deep voice and his warm body was really tempting, made me wanted to be f*ck by him over and over again. I can feel my body heats up while thinking how his huge members fits in me.

I snapped back to reality when I heard the door bell, "aiiish. are a pervert now?" I whispered before reaching the door, I was expecting Jungkook but, I hope he didn't noticed the redness of my face. I opened the door, my jaw almost dropped to the floor seeing him. I gulped thickly, why am I so lucky to have a sexy boyfriend like him even he's just wearing a black long sleeves and a black cap.

 I gulped thickly, why am I so lucky to have a sexy boyfriend like him even he's just wearing a black long sleeves and a black cap