WHO 7

After preparing myself for school I quickly went down to the dinning area.

I paused when I saw Jungkook sitting on the end of the table, topless. Exposing his firm biceps and chest that made me nervously gulped. I can feel my face heats up as I stared at his alluring presence.

Felix was standing at the corner innocently stared at me because I'm hesitatinh to go closer. I'm afraid that JK's might noticed I blushed after seeing him half naked. "what took you so long? come and eat!" He muttered.

I just rolled my eyes and quickly sat on the chair far fom him not making an eye contact. I heard him chuckled before he stood up I don't know why but, it sounds annoying. I didn't also bothered to glanced at him knowing he's not wearing any top.

"make it fast we'll be late."

"Y-you can go! I can manage myself" I glanced to Felix who approached him to gave his white polo.

"Cool! then I have to dragged you out." He forcely grabbed my wrist, I did some taekwondo techniques to stopped or make him fall to the ground but, I didn't know he's good at it and prevented it to happened.

I groaned in annoyance. "Don't fight with me kid. I'm good at this" He did his evil smirked again. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, I widened my eyes to see how close we are. I can feel my cheeks heats up right away, I think he noticed how shocked I am.

He began to lower dow his body and his hand began to travelled down to the back of my legs. I can still feel his warm hands even I'm wearing denim pants, I freeze for a moment. He lifted me in his shoulder, without hesitation and doesn't even trembled in my weight.

what the hell??

I gasped, "put me down you idiot!" I froze when he spanked my butt not just once but, twice. "shut up!"

He put me down when we reached outside and headed where his car waiting, "are you gonna stand there or do you want me to carry you inside?" He teasingly said and I quickly obeyed as I rolled my eyes.

Ugh! the jerk!

🎮

It's lunch break, Jennie and I decided to have lunch at the cafeteria.

"You know Kim Taehyung right?" She asked.

"yes. why?"

"well, he asked me to go out for dinner tonight, so I have a date!" she excitedly said. "Nice. You looked excited dating a fckboy." I sarcastically smiled as she just rolled her eyes. "He's not, he's nice." she pouted.

I don't know him well but, knowing he's close with Jungkook and Yoongi, who are fckboys, it's not impossible he's one of them too. I don't want to considered Namjoon as one even I know he is but, he seems nice to me and that's all matter.

"by the way, how's your first night living with Jeon? did you had sex already?"

"No!! grouse! I can't live with that arrogant jerk!"