WHO 8

LISA's POV

I was totally shocked when Jungkook suddenly punched the guy who kissed me. I admitted that I was drunk and carried away but, still in my concious and I can see how angry he is just by looking at his eyes.

He grabbed my wrist with a tight griped and dragged me to the VIP room with dimmed red light. I gasped. "Jungkook, you're hurting me" I muttered but, instead of letting me go, he pushed me in the bed.

I was about to yelled but, when I saw his bright innocent eyes turned into a dark and lustful gazed. I already got the hint what he's planning to do but, why? Did he already knew Im a girl?

Those are questions running to my head.

I noticed him about to unbuttoned his jeans but, stopped for two seconds before returned his gaze back to me. I gulped in tensed as my heart beats faster like it wanted to run out from my chest.

If he continued doing this I might lose control, I might forget that he's a fckboy. "W-what are you doing?" I asked while slowly crawling backwards, trying to escaped from him. He didn't continued unbuttoning his jeans and didn't he also responded. Instead, he holds my left ankle and pulled me back to the bed corner, in reflex, I quickly covered my upper part in the sudden action. I'm afraid he might noticed the bulge in my chest.

He chuckled as he leaned forward, our nose almost poked each other and his warm hand brushes the back of neck as his warm breathe brushed my skin that sends shivered to my spine.

I froze but, still manage to say something to stopped him. "D-don't! we're...we're in same gen–" He didn't let me ended my sentence as he smashed his lips against mine.

It might be rough and lustful at first but, it's passionately. I can feel my face and body heats up, I wanted to let go but, my body asking for more.

He begun to gave me soft kisses to my jaw to my neck before slowly sucking it. I almost moaned recieving some pleasure from the hot fuckboy. I tilted my head sideways to gave him more access, letting him to sucked harder and left marks on my skin.

Yes, I want it...

I felt my body burns from his kiss, silent moans escape from my mouth, he made me lost my control. I slid my fingers to his pitch hair when he suddenly stopped, I felt so confused me, why did he stop?

"You're mine. No one can touched you, understood?" He sexily whispered in my ears and I quickly nodded without hesitations. fuck! I scolded myself silently, knowing he's just playing with or worse I'll be his slave.

He pulled away as soon as he saw me nodded. I released a deep sighed, felt like I lost all my strength. "C'mon kiddo! Its late we still have classes tomorrow." He said and smile like nothing happened.

🎮

Next morning...

I went down, felt sleepy since I hardly sleep still thinking about what happened last night. I still remembered his kisses and, Oh, the marks that he gave me that I should hide but, what confused me was, the way he treated me. He didn't touched me, he stopped unbuttoning his pants and lastly he didn't forced me. well, maybe because I allowed him.

I'm going crazy thinking all of it. what was that all about?

At the dinning area, as expected the foods are already prepared but, Jungkook was not there and Felix was not there too. It seems I will eat alone, it felt strange to sit in a large dining table and no one's there to eat with you. I wondered why he stayed in a mansion like this when he's living alone. Where are his parents? There's no pictures of them anywhere.