WHO 5

After a week of not going to Jimin's apartment, I still remembered my dream about him that really bothers me. So, I decided to focused myself on academics and especially sports, to forget it.

After that dream, I can't stop thinking, why it's about him? why him? I'm not even a gay.

At lunch, I decided to eat with Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon we usually hangout but, since we're all graduating student and has different courses we seldom go out but, we still find ways.

"Wait! Have you met this cute new guy? He and his pretty girl seems famous around the campus now." Namjoon said.

"You mean Li and Jennie?" Tae asked.

I paused from eating, "So his name is Li.." I whispered and chuckled. They noticed as they looked at me like I did something weird. "What?" I asked them in confusion. They shifted their gaze to their maels and continued eating.

"I don't think Li is a He. Looks more likely a boyish girl." Namjoon mumbled without even looking at us but, we all laughed at him in disbelief.

After a few minutes, I smelled a very attractive scent, it's a lady's perfume came from somewhere. When I looked around I saw a girl sitting in the next table, maybe a 5'3 of height wearing mini floral dress and 4inches heels with a fair white skin which looks soft even just by looking.

Everyone started to panicked specially boys. I can't blamed them, she's alluringly beautiful. She must be Jennie...

"Hi Jennie!"

Suddenly, Yoongi greeted her and waved as she gave him a sweet smile as a response. I didn't know they knew each other but, it's not even impossible, Yoongi knows every pretty girls in this university.

We can't helped not to stared at her sexy body and licked our own lips as we scanned down to her white legs, when someone covered her legs.

I poked my cheek with my tongue in annoyance for blocking the view. I knitted my brows as I looked up and it's Li, he glared at me for a minute before he looked to other men who's sensually staring at his girl.

Damn! he looks hot..

I mentally scolded myself for calling the guy hot as my heart started to beat fast for some reason that I don't even know. I quickly looked away but, momentarily glances at him.

Seeing him again reminds me of my dirty stupid dream. I really felt awkward and nervous at the same time, I can't even looked at him straight.  fuck! I'm not a gay!

I can't handled the awkwardness I felt and quickly stand, "I have to go, seeya later" I walked away with my head down and that's the first time I did that.

I can't explain why am I feeling this way, he defeated me but, it's not a valid reason why I felt this. That dream is making me insane, it's bragging my entire being and my mind wants answers.

I need answers, I need to know him more.

🎮Time Skipped🎮

I went to the records room and talked to the new girl clerk who have all the records/information of the students.

Luckily, she's one of my hook-ups before but, I can't remember her name. She made a deal, I can get what I want but, first I must gave her what she wants.

She just simply wanted me and my dick inside her. Before I could even agree, she quickly locked the door and grabbed me to the side where the CCTV can't reached.

I told her we can't have sex and I'm not in the mood, it's just a lie but, she still agrees and gave me a quick and tasty blowjob.

Honestly, I don't repeatedly had sex with my hook-ups, once is enough and since I needed something to her, sucking my dck was my option. She's lucky.