WHO 2

JUNGKOOK' POV

I was riding my maserati on my way to the school's parking lot, when a motorcycle rushed on the side and over take on me.

I was scared to death that I almost hit it, luckily, I quickly stepped on the break. I froze in tense, the rider doesn't even bothered to looked back and just continued.

"FUCKKK!" I screamed before I came out the car to see clearly its plate number but, it's too fast. What I only remembered was the motorcycle's model.

Jungkook's father likes wheels, ofcourse, he's a CEO of a car company. They're both updated in new released models of cars and motorcycles, specially the most expensive one.

I analyzed who would that be, since everyone usually brought their cars at school. Only few students uses motorcycles and none of them uses a Yellow Yamaha R1.

That's not a visitor, it doesn't looked like one, it must be a new student. I smirked.

Looks like I will have a new game to play.

Everyone knows me, actually everything about me, even my car. When I arrived riding my car, everyone knows its me and they stay on the side so I could passed easily. No one tried to cut me on the road like what happened earlier because they know the consequences.

I quickly opened my phone to sent something to our group chat.

It's a group chat for his closest friends in the university. They're notorious for being godly handsome, smart, talented and rich, both boys and girls would desperately want to hang with them. Everyone knows they love to play games, playing with girls is one but, they have different game for people who messed with them. Those will surely suffer.

Guk: Let's meet after class.

🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

I was walking straight to the university's main door when I noticed everyone was looking. No, they're actually staring at me, maybe because, I transferred in even it's already late semester or maybe because I don't look Korean

I really don't looked like Korean because I'm half Canadian-Dutch. My eyes are much bigger than the typical Korean girls.

I'm not a friendly person, I don't even talked to some random people except for business or if it's really needed. I'm just meh.

I continued to walk straight to my classroom and still every time I passes to some students, their eyes stucked on my tall figure.

It made me felt more awkward. I noticed the group of girls smiling in front of me, they looked like fan girling to their Idol. "Hi!" the girl said in a flirty way. That's weird but, I just gave her a smirk followed by a winked.

"Damn! That's hot!!" they exclaimed.

I shook my head in disbelief, is that their first time to see a foreigner? or a new student? I really don't know. I just ignored them.

After I talked to all my professors for not exposing my full name, I suddenly felt hungry.

Since it's lunch, I went to the cafeteria and buy some meals. I search for vacant seat while holding my tray of food when I saw a very pretty girl eating alone.

I also noticed the boys on her back who were continuesly disturbing her. fuckers. I was heading that table, when I noticed everyone was looking at me again and I'm still not used to it.

Some girls were whisphering loud like it's not really a whisper anymore.

"The new student is hot."