WHO 14

JK is calling...

I answered the call, "y-yeoboseyo?" 

"Ya! where are you?" He exclaimed.

"O-oppa? Jimin oppa?" I widened my eyes in surprised, I almost passed out thought it was Jungkook. "Ne! why you didn't even welcomes me to the airport!" He whined. I kept silent in disbelief "Are you at the party why its so noisy?" He asked. I gulped and cleared my throat, "Hm. I'm finishing my project, Im sorry." I lied.

I continued, "w-why are you using uhm, J-jung-" he didn't let me finished mys sentence. "my phone was broken so I borrowed Jk's. anyways, we'll be staying at hotel tonight. oh by the way, where do you want to throw a party tomorrow?" He said. "party?" I asked in confusion. "Yes. It's your birthday tomorrow right? I almost forgot about it. Luckily, Jungkook reminded me. anyway, Let's talk tomorrow. bye." I was about say something but, He hanged up. why is he always like that.

"Aisshh." I almost forgot my birthday but, how did Jungkook know? I can't remember I told him.

🎮

I arrived at Jungkook's house using my motorbike as expected the guards welcomed me. My heart started to beat fast when I opened the front door I was expecting Jungkook was there but, only Felix and the maids were there. Felix quickly assisted me to my room.

"You're not wearing your bonnet" He noticed. "Yeah. I don't need to, they already know" I responded in a low tone, "Is everything alright noona?" He asked while watching me with saddened eyes.

"I hope. Thank you Felix, Goodnight" I mumbled as we reached my room. he smiled and bowed.

I wasn't able to talked about my real feelings to anyone. Especially my feeling for Jungkook, when I say I'm out of control because I'm drunk when I had sex with him, I lied. It was really the plan because my body really wanted him so bad. It seems wrong but, it feels right.

Now, how can I have him again, when he already got what he wanted from me and when that's the only reason why he wanted to be with me.

I lied on the bed and shut my eyes close before exhaling a deep sighed.

🎮🎮🎮

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook and I, went to a bar in Gangnam that we rented for Lisa's birthday party tomorrow night. It's her first birthday celebration with me so, I want to gave her a small party. I talked to my personal organizer what exactly to do, I'm glad Jungkook cooperates with me. He looked more excited than I do. It's weird.

They started to put designs on when I noticed Jungkook was smiling while staring on the ugly photo of Lisa, "Hey! why you smiling? Are you a fan?" I joked. His smile fades away, "Hyung, why you didn't told me Li is a girl? why do you have to pretend?" He asked. "Ok fine. Guk, Im sorry. That's what my sister wanted besides, I thought you will noticed right away." I explained, I almost chuckled but when I looked back at him, I know there's something he didn't told me yet.

"I thought I was gay." He murmured that made me confused. "Gay? You? What?" I laughed thought he was joking. "Hyung, seriously I fell inlove with her, who I believed a guy." He said with his deep voice, by hearing it I know he's not joking.

"You like my sister?" I asked and he nodded. I was a bit irritated when I heard it, knowing Jungkook he's a type of guy who just wanted to play with girls. I don't know if he already prefers men and Lisa was supposed to be his first target. He never really had a serious relationship so, how can I believed in that.

But, Jungkook is like a brother to me and I know everything about him. Something happened here that must to know.

I tapped his shoulder "Guk, stop that, okay. You looked like shit, its not you. take a reat dude." I teased and left. I don't want to hear another word on how it happened. It's nonsense, they'll just hurt each other at the end.