WHO 12

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Ugh." I groaned. I half opened my eyes and the sun shine almost blinds me, to noticed I was facing the window side.

I can't believed that I slept after that one good round. I didn't even drunk a lot, I grinned like idiot.

I stretched my other hand to checked on Lisa, I tapped my side but, it's like no one's there. I decided to turned around to look and I was right, she's not there anymore. I quickly checked on myself under the blanket if I wasn't dreaming and I'm completely naked meaning, it's not another stupid dream.

I reminiscing what happened last night when I realized something, "I'm her first." I mumbled. I quickly checked the bed sheets and there's light blood stain in it.

"Shit!" Why am I feeling weirdly proud and excited at the same time but, this wasn't the first time I had sex with virgin. My heart repeatedly punching my chest in anticipation. I snapped when I remember that she left me, I scoffed in annoyance.

How could she left me here after what we did last night. She's the only girl who did this to me, I can't believed it.

I stood up, get my things and checked my phone. "she doesn't even texted me." I was really pissed, It's annoying how she ignores me after.

Few more hours passed, Jimin hyung called, he just informed me that he'll be back in three days. Now, I felt my brain is about to explode. "What will I do now? should I tell him that I like his sister? He can't know that we already had sex, Im gonna be a dead meat if that happens." start talking to myself like an idiot.

I suddenly remembered that Lisa owes me something for leaving me alone. I asked Jen to get Lisa's new no. and she quickly gave it to me.

Message

JK🐰
Hey runner!

Li🦄
who's this?

JK🐰
the guy you left last night
Hey! are you gonna ignore me?
HEY LALISA SMITH, HOW DARE
YOU LEFT ME???!!!
Should I tell Namjoon?

Li 🦄
shut up! what do you want?

JK🐰
I want u
I'll pick you there at 5pm

Li🦄
what? no!

JK🐰
Should I tell him now?

Li🦄
FINEE!!! Just leave him alone.

JK🐰
Seeyou baby.

Gotcha!

🎮🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

I agreed to meet Jungkook but, I felt nervous to see him again, I feel like he'll eat me alive after what I did. Why can't he just shut up forever and forget what happened besides he already got what he wanted. He's such a jerk—enjoys f*ckin and playing with random girls. Now, I'm one of his toys, why did I even allowed him to ruined my peaceful life.

"Why am I so stupid that night?" I whines. the hot scenes from last night keeps flashing in my head including the hot and sexy imaged of Jungkook. How can someone resist him. "Andwaeee!" I whined once again.

5:15pm

I haven't received any text from him, looks like he's not coming. I decided to lay down at the sofa while waiting and didn't realized that I quickly fell a sleep.

I felt something warm touches my face, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar brown doe eyes stares at me, It's Jungkook's. His hand caressed my cheek with sweet smile formed to his lips, smile too. Its like a vivid dream and I couldn't control myself as I about to kiss him. We were too close when I realized he's a fuckboy and quickly pushed him.

sh*t that was embarrassing.

He chuckled. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance, "I will not asked how did you got in. I already knew Jen gave the password" I muttered. He chuckled once again, "You're really smart."

I know he's staring at me but, I don't have ounce to looked at him even took a quick glanced. I'm still embarrassed to face him after being aggressive last night.

"Still wearing that bonet? stop pretending in front of me from now on Lisa." he mumbled.

I quickly removed it. Ugh! I felt so stupid for still obeying on whatever he said. "You look more beautiful without that." he smiled.

I dumbfoundedly looked at him as my heart started to beat fast like it's gonna come out of my chest anytime, did he just call me beautiful?

I slightly shook my head, "what do you want?" I said a bit louder than the normal in a sudden tensed. "Are you mad? Isn't it I'm the one who should be mad." he shook his head in disbelief as he continued, "How dare you left me there." he pouted.

I ignored him, I don't need to explained myself to him., "by the way, Jimin Hyung will be home in 3 days, so-" I interrupted him, "I will not tell him what happened. Is that why you're here?"

"that's not what I supposed to say but, okay if that's the case. Hyung know that you're staying with me until now so, go back to my house. he'll be mad if he knew you stayed here, besides he's gonna stay there too while his apartment is occupied." he calmly said. "what? I'm not a baby anymore. I'll just explain to him." I muttered.

"Fine. I'll just stay here with you then, we don't want him to worry" He said and quickly went to the bedroom. "what? no way!" I shouted and followed him.

I was yelling at him to get out but he's already laying happily on the bed and instead of obeying me he grabs my wrist and pulled me beside him. He locked me with his arm and leg around my body. My heart skipped a beat when he gave me a sweet kiss in my lips as he innocently smile at me like a bunny. I slightly grinned before he shut close his eyes attempting to sleep.

sh*t what was that? I looked at him, didn't know he has this side of him, he looked so peaceful. I shouldn't feel this, this is wrong but, my body keeps responding to him like he owns me. I sighed.

what should I do now? I'm starting to like everything he does.

Few more minutes passed, the doorbell suddenly rang.

Ding dong...

Ding dong...

I wasn't expecting any visitors except Jungkook. I gently removed Jungkook's arms from my waist. I didn't know he sleeps too fast, "sleeping like a prince, huh. doesn't even bothered by the loud noise." I smiled and quickly headed the door too looked who's outside

I was shocked when I saw.

Namjoon?

🎮🎮🎮

Lovelies, It's been 10,000yrs since the last update and I'm really sorry about that. I'm really busy at work, I almost forgot I'm still writing this. This story is supposed to be a short story but, I can't think any ending yet. I will end it sooner or later I just have to think harder for the satisfying ending. Let me know your suggestion, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ❤