WHO 9

"Gwenchana, You don't have to pretend to me Lisa."

The smile from my face faded after what I've heard, "h-how?" the only word came out from my mouth. I don't know why I got scared all of a sudden, what will happened if they know I'm a girl? It wasn't my fault if they thought me as a boy in the first place.

Namjoon walked closer to me and put his hand to my shoulder, "Don't worry I can keep a secret, meet me after class if you have questions." He said before gaving me a cute smile showing his deep dimple.

🎮

I was in my class keep thinking how Namjoon knew about my gender, he just told me to see him after school but, my mind can't wait for too long. it's really killing me..

"Ms. Kim? are you with us?"

"Ms. Kim!"

My thoughts cuts and pulled from reality when I heard my professor's voice, "uh..Ne!!" I responded, they all looked at me in confused before I realized.

Shit! It wasn't me, stop thinking too much Lisa it's just Namjoon you can trust him...

I was trying to focus on our lesson when someone slightly kicked my chair, before I turned to look, I realized that Jungkook sat behind me as always. I just ignored him, maybe he's just bored again. jerk!

"meet me at the rooftop now" he whispered. I felt his warm breath that made my heart started to beat fast, the scene last night kept flashing over and over again from the time I heard his voice.

Shit this jerk is making me insane!

"okay class goodluck on your exams nextweek. class dismissed!"

I looked at the back with disgusted face but, Jungkook wasn't there already. Even I didn't want to go, there's a part of me that really follows everything he said. Maybe I'm just curious but, it's really annoying.

I quickly reached the rooftop, when I opened the door, fresh cold wind welcomes me. I can't hear the noises and loud voices from the ground, only the sound of the wind, nice and peaceful place to stay and relax. I didn't know that there's a place like this in our school.

From where I was standing, I can see Jungkook who was just laying on the bench, I also noticed that no one's there except me and him

From where I was standing, I can see Jungkook who was just laying on the bench, I also noticed that no one's there except me and him. I looked at the time, Shit! its already 5pm I have to review for our exams and I need to meet Namjoon too.

I quickly approached him—who's currently staring at the sky, "Ya! what do you want? just tell me now! I have many things to do." He turned his gaze on me and moved in a sitting position, he tapped his hand on the side informing me to sit beside him. "No. I choose to stand." He rolled his eyes before laying down again. Aish! I was disgusted as always, I planned to leave but thankfully he already speak. "wait."