WHO 6

NAMJOON'S POV

I usually hangs out with Li in our free time and I already knew she's a girl even she doesn't told me. I know just by looking at her, her appearance inspired by casual western boyish style. I easily learned western fashions when I stayed in NY way back in high school, and that's where I became fluent in english too aside of watching friends.

We became close since I have same subject as her and It's english. We're both bored to listened to that subject, simply because we can both speak fluent english and no need to learn more since we're not English majors.

I secretly hangouts with her and didn't told to anyone in our gang that we're close, just to avoid the awkwardness between her and Jungkook.

Yes, I know. I'm good at analyzing people just by their gestures and body languages. Being a Psychology major really helps.

I noticed how Guk strangely stares Li whenever she's around, there must be something happened between them. I know Jungkook well and he never get's awkward to anyone. It's intriguing but, I didn't bothered to asked.

We were having a conversation when someone sat beside me, "Hey! Joon! Oh- are you two dating?" I quickly looked on my side, "J-jungkook?" I stared at him for two seconds and smiled. I looked to Li's direction and she looked at me in confused.

To be honest, I'm a bixesual, my friends knew that but, I never told Li yet besides, she's a new friend. Guk thought I'm targeting a new guy student but, I'm actually hanging out with the badass female that every men would wish to have.

"No! We're just–"

"Good! Coz I need Li to come with me." He didn't let me finished and smirked as he looked at her. "Why should I?" Lisa asked, knitting her brows. "C'mon kid! It's an order from your sweet hyung, Let's go!" He stood and grabbed Li wrist out of the café as they left me dumbfoundedly sitting alone.

I don't know how I became friends with the reckless and arrogant Jeon Jungkook. I sighed.

🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

"Ya! Get off me! I'm having conversation with Namjoon oppa, don't you have a manner?" I exclaimed while gasping to his gripped when he suddenly stopped.

"Namjoon oppa?" He asked camly. "are you a girl?" He scoffed as he turned to face me with his serious face that made me gulped. "W-what?" I stuttered as I felt a bit nervous.

"Are you a girl? Kid, you should call him hyung, you'll call him oppa if you're a girl." He calmly explained. I just rolled my eyes, ofcourse I know that, I just forgot that he didn't know I'm a girl.

I'm still acting cool but, my heart beats really fast, I thought he caught me this time. "Whatever man! I live in LA remember." I muttered and he quickly looked away but, this time he lets go of me.

Luckily, the heavy rain stops already and the night became really cold and I noticed Jungkook wasn't wearing coat to warm him, he looks freezing. Stupid! He's just wearing black oversized sweatshirt in a freezing cold weather.

I'm wearing a very warm black coat with yellow sweater inside and gray scarf that matches my bonet. I took off my scaff and forcedly handed, he looked at me in cofused as he holds the scarf, "It's cold. Put it on!" I muttered as I walked fast and left him dumbfounded.

We reached his car at the parking lot "so where you gonna take me huh?" I asked as I hopped inside. "home." he mumbled, I didn't responded as he started to drive.

I didn't bring my motor since it's raining luckily, Jungkook is a good friend of my brother that could really ride me home.

He doesn't speak any word and focused his gaze on the road, I observed the road to noticed that it's not the right way to my brother's apartment, "h-hey! we're heading the wrong way." I said but, I didn't get a respond, "hey! stop the car!" I shouted but, he just glanced and returned his gaze to the road.