WHO 18

I thought we're doomed when Jungkook forgot to wear condom that night luckily Jennie told me about the Plan B, (morning-after pill) since I wasn't fertile too, it worked. I can't be pregnant yet Im still young besides, my parents will me kill me.

Our dating issue has been deleted all over the internet a day after and in 3days the investigation was all done, It was made by Tzuyu with the help of his father who's in media industry, She gave the infos to the medias for free, that they quickly posted it knowing it was a big news. It was supposed to be a revenge to bragged Jungkook's life but, ended up failed. They didn't apologized after, media will never do even Tzuyu. We just talked to her that if she will do anything like that again we will file case to both of his father and her.

We are lucky we have lots of connections to track it down faster, Jungkook's father remained unbothered about the issue. After that incident, Many agencies offered us to be a talent, We both decline. Knets are not really interested in me since I'm a foreigner but, they're still fangirling over Jungkook. how can someone not..

I was going to meet him at our favorite restaurant, he said he wanted to introduced me to someone special.

when I arrived the area, I saw Jungkook waving at me and I quickly approached them. God! why is my boyfriend so hot all the time. "Hi love!" he gave me a peck on the cheek. I looked at the good looking guy sitting next to him who's smiling wide at me. "ah..love he's.." he looked at the guy and letting him to introduced himself. He stand and stretched his arms forward, "Hi! I'm Jackson Wang. Nice to meet you Ms. Smith." He said with his soft voice.

"J-jackson Wang?" I widened my eyes in surprised before I shook my hand with him and awkwardly smiled. "You look different, the last time I saw your photo you look like a boy." He chuckled and I laughed a littled just to break the awkwardness. I sat in front of Jungkook waiting for an explanation. "Love, Jackson will help to cancel the arrangement." He mumbled. I sighed. "what? that is not about us its a family arrangement. I don't think our parents will agreed." I muttered, furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let's give it a try." Jackson state. "actually, we have same problem, for years I was playin around with girls and bis but, no I have a girlfriend in NY, I seriously love her and wanted to marry her soon but, how can I do that if we need to marry after we graduate? luckily, Jungkook called me and talked about this. So, I think if we both talked to our parents that we don't really like the idea maybe, they will understand.." he explained, looks serious about it and very talkative but, it's fine.

I looked down to the untouched food on our table thinking on it, I really wanted to do that and I hope it will work so, I nodded letting him know that I comprehend what he said. "okay let's do that before its too late." I mumbled, smiled before I looked straight to my man's eye. He looked really happy about it. "good. how about this weekend we both go back to NY?" he said. we both looked Jungkook and he nodded gave us a hint that he's allowing me. "Ok. this weekend." I agreed.

🎮🎮

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Its been a week since Lisa flew to New York with Jackson I hope everything goes well. She doesn't updating me for almost 2days now, I can't contact her even in kakaotalk, she wasn't online. Im worried, I can't stop thinking, I will be crazy if she kept doing this. Thinking what happened on their family dinner with Wang family. I also tried to contact Jackson but its always busy.

I decided to contacted Jimin hyung who's at the office, he quickly picked up. "hyung, any update? I can't contact her for 2 days."

"Sorry Guk, I can't talked to you right now, I'm busy right now. we will be having presscon later. Oh wait aren't you-" I interrupted him when I suddenly remembered the presscon for the new game we created, "oh sh*t! is that today? O-okay see you later."