WHO 15

JUNGKOOK'S POV

8:45am

After what I said to Jimin hyung last night, his reaction and words wasn't even serious, am I a joke to him? I also recieved a text message from Taehyung saying, Li and Joonie are no longer together. I hardly slept last night because of that. Decided to talked to hyung once again, I must convinced him to allowed me date his sister before I lost my sanity thinking about her.

I went to his designated room luckily, he opened the door after knocking three times. "You here already, you must be excited to go home." He teases. I kept my cool and grinned, "Hyung, can I talked to you? I mean serious talk." He looked at me in confused but, he still agree. I sat on the bed and He sat on the single sofa chair.

"what's this about?" He asked. "Hyung, remember what I told you last night about Li?" He nodded, no reaction in his face. "I really like her hyung. allow me or not I want you to know that I will date her or marry her already, I need her into my life." I eagerly said.

Jimin looked me straight in my eyes like he is reading it but, I wasn't lying, I hope he can see it. he looked away. "You can't Guk." he mumbled. I smirked, "I wasn't asking you hyung. I'm just informing you." I was about to stand up when he spoke "she will get marry soon."

I turned. "what?" I furrowed eyebrows. He sighed, "She's already in an arranged marriage when she's still a kid" I didn't moved in shocked. "H-how? this can be fixed right? I-I can pay the family if-" I was interrupted. "It's not totally about money. Its an agreement from both families, it's business. They want to work together as a family by arranging Lisa to their only son, so if they were gone, the business will still continues blood to blood." He explained, I was desperate to comprehend everything. "I'm sorry Guk but, please don't hurt yourself like this."

After the conversation with Jimin hyung, I walked out his room peacefully without saying a word.

I stopped from walking and looked down to my hands, silence echoed the hallway I felt burden in my heart that keeps me from not breathing properly. I suddenly remembered the feeling when my mom who passed away, this what It feels like and its happening again. I didn't noticed tears runs down to my face.

I choose playing around with girls for years without being attached to any of them, I don't want to fall in love after I saw my dad cried over my beloved mom's dead body. that's the time my heart stops from loving, I don't want to feel too much pain again....

"why is everyone taking away the woman I loved?" I whispered.

🎮🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

"I-

"uhm..."

"We-

"We're f-friends" I lied. Jimin looked straight at me like he's asking for more,"...and??" he asked. I looked away and cleared my throat, "..and I-I told him that I'm a girl." I'm starting to get cold sweats to my forehead by answering questions that he might knew already. My brother was scary when he's serious and scarier when he's mad.

"So, do you like him?" he asked calmly, glances at me with grin. I flinched, looked back at him, "WHAT? N-no!" I exclaimed, I lied again. "Lisa the truth please. As if I don't know you" he said in a very soft tone. I looked down to my hands for seconds before nodded slowly. I heard him chuckled, that confused me before I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

He looked at me, like he's okay with it. "I didn't mean to do that it's just funny." then he went back to his serious face. Gosh! the duality runs in our blood. I rolled my eyes and escaped a sighed knowing he made fun of me. "You're not a kid anymore, I will not asked the details how this happens. You know this will not work, you know what I'm saying, right?" It made my smile fell to the ground. It hits hard when I remembered the reason, I hold back my tears, I don't want to cry infront of my him anymore.