WHO 13

Namjoon?

I was shocked while staring at the video intercom screen. I quickly looked to the bedroom area where Jungkook is, "what should I do now?" I panicked at the moment and decided to just closed my eyes for a minute, took a deep breathe for few times to keep myself calm.

Ding dong...

Ding dong...

I opened my eyes and look at the screen once again. I was about to open the door when he suddenly walks away I didn't bothered to followed him.

I closed my eyes again and sighed, "that was close" I went back to the bedroom, I sat at the corner of the bed and he's still peacefully sleeping. I stared at him, "You look so innocent when you're sleeping. I wasn't supposed to do this for you but, because of you I have to lied to people who loves me." I started to feel emotional, holding back my tears I don't want to be so dramatic in this kind of situation. This is harder than being in a racing competition.

Damn.

I decided to slept at the living room sofa. I can't sleep beside him, my conscience says no and I can't do another mistake while I'm dating Namjoon.

Next day.

A smell of bacon and garlic rice woke me up, It smells yummy. when Im about to get up, I was confused, "why am I sleeping in bed? didn't I slept at the sofa?" I whispered to myself. "did he brought me here?" I looked on the side he wasn't there, "Jungkook is cooking? oh. that makes me more hungry" I chuckled.

I went to the kitchen and I was surprised to saw Namjoon, "w-what are you-" I stuttered in tense. "oh you're awake. Let's eat! I'll just put this in the plate" he happily said. I looked around if Jungkook was there but it seems he's not there. "did I wake you up?" he asked with a smile "n-no. how did you get in?" I asked. "well, since it's sunday I decided to surprise you so I asked Jennie if she can come with me here, she agreed. She just went out to buy some fruits" he explained.

I was worried. where is Jungkook? did he know that Namjoon will come. I quickly went to the room to message Jungkook,

To: JK
where are you? Im worried if he saw you, Namjoon was here.

message sent.

"Aisssh.." what's wrong with me again, my boyfriend is out there why am I concerned with other guy. I got surprised when Namjoon back hugged me. "I miss you." he said. I froze, I don't know what to say It's bit awkward so, I just chuckled. "Let's eat! before the food gets cold" I just to cut the awkwardness and put my phone down on the side table.

🎮🎮🎮

NAMJOON'S POV

Lisa was cold at me recently, she didn't call or text me about what's happening on her atleast an update. Im worried, she wasn't like that. I went to Jennie's apartment last night but looks like she's not there so I decided to come back with Jennie, I know she will not gave the passcode to me so, I have to asked her if she wants to come with me.

When Lisa woke up, It seems like she's not happy to see me looks like she saw a ghost. It's cute she looked really surprised. A few minutes I noticed that she's acting weird looks like she's looking for someone. I can feel her awkwardness around me, maybe because she's only wearing oversized sweater in front of me.

I got surprised when she quickly stood up to get her phone at her room, I followed her. She didn't noticed but I was standing at her back while she was typing a message. I can feel my heart cracked when I saw whom was that message for. I already got the hint I almost cried but I pretended I didn't see anything and hugged her tight, I don't want to lose her but, It was already over before we get start.