WHO 16

"will you be my girlfriend?" he nervously asked while opening the red box showing a simple necklace with a pendant of letter L.

I almost cried in happiness hearing all of his words but, smile fell from my face to the ground when I remembered what Mom said. I know it's selfish if I agreed but, I really wanted to.

"Please...before you get married atleast." he pleaded as I saw his saddened eyes, I startled "H-how.." he interrupted, "Jimin hyung told everything Li you don't need to hide it, just give this two months for me to be with you. You won't regret this I promised." His words hits my heart straight, I can't handled my emotions anymore, I couldn't say anything and let my tears fell down from my eyes as I nodded, he wiped my tears and gave me a worried look. I smiled, "I like you too Jeon Jungkook." I mumbled.

He stared at me didn't even moved or blinked, "D-did you just said yes?" he was shocked. "Yes." I responded and smiled. "y-you're my g-girlfriend now?" asked once again. I laughed at his reaction and nodded.

He brightly smiled, put his both hands on my cheeks before sweetly gave me a pecked. He smiled wider than before, he looks like a bunny that he never once showed me before, his usual dark gazed changes to twingkled eyes. His cute side of him made me more wanted to keep him.

I don't want to end this...

🎮

3days later..

Jimin oppa surprised me with our new Condo to live in, since the old one's bought by his Japanese friend who rented it before. Surprisingly, the new condo was bigger and luxurious, I bet my oppa already got the deal with their clients.

I already told him about my relationship with Jungkook, he disagreed at first but what else he can do it already happened and he just supported us on what's makes us happy. Ofcourse, he reminded me on the consequences but, we're barely awared of it and we just want to enjoy the moments we're still together.

Many changes happened to me lately so, I decided to completely changed my appearance too. I escaped from the boyish and pretentious to the real and beautiful ones. I love this feeling, this feeling of being normal and free.

Ofcourse, at the university, people we're shocked specially those who thought I was a real guy. It's like I brought them distraction now, they thought I'm a transgender. Luckily some of my friends spreaded the real story that I'm just a boyish and not a real guy and will never be a gay.

From the day I transferred here became an instant celebrity, I got more attention than before and I'm still not used to it especially now. My transformation and a rumored that Im dating Jungkook spreading around the university. These people are unbelievable.

🎮🎮🎮

NARRATOR'S POV

A normal day at the University...

two girls, Mina and Tzuyu was watching basketball training cheering over Jungkook, Yoongi at Taehyung when a girl approached them furiously.

"Ya! I have a good news and badnews." the girl named Yuna shouted. "what?" they asked in a calmer tone. "CEO of HY*NDAI's only son is studying here." she said, they didn't gave her any reaction and waited for her to continue. "the good news is its Jungkook!" she whisper shouted that made their eyes widened before glancing to Jungkook. "how did you know that?" Tzuyu asked.

"well my dad is the Head organizer of Hy*ndai events and I saw their last year's carshow in his laptop, he has this photo with Mr. Jeon the CEO and his son who is Jungkook." she explained. that made their eyes focused on the sexy sweated Jungkook with a smirked.