WHO 10

JENNIE'S POV

It's been a week when Taehyung confessed to me, from then we're always together because he wanted to see almost everyday. To be honest, Taehyung is the most handsome, most attractive and sweetest guy I ever dated, he's a total package that every girls want to have. I don't care if a guy is a fuckboy as long as he love me and I love him luckily, the rumors are not true. Tae is different he's not fuckboy maybe girls just forced him and left him no choice.

I planned to meet him at the school garden to tell him that I have feelings for him too and to make things official. I was waiting for him when Jungkook passed by, he's in hurry and by his looks he's like going to punch someone. he didn't saw me, he's too focus on his way.

So my curiosity attacks, I decided to followed him when I remembered Lisa told me that Jungkook didn't went home for days and didn't talked to her even in school.

"Aish. why he walks so fast.." I mumbled. He walked so fast like he's running, I can't fasten my walk because Im wearing heels. I stopped, realised a heavy sigh. I decided to give up besides he's not that important.

I to go straight to the restroom before going back to the garden I still have time before Tae's class ended. I was on my way to the restroom when I heard a familiar voice from the empty classroom.

Is that Namjoon? I secretly peeked on a half opened door and It was really him. It looks like they're in a serious conversation but, I don't care its none of my business anyway.

A strong deep voice that made me stopped, "Are you dating Li?" I was about to leave when I here my friend's name. I hide on the classroom's walls, kept listening to get more info.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was solving some problems in my company since Jimin hyung was still in Japan, I have to do it on my own. when Felix called and said that Li moved his things to Jennie's place, I was wondering but, didn't bothered to asked him due to my busy schedule. Weekends passed, a rumored spread the whole campus that really bothers me. A rumor that Namjoon is dating the new cute boy, which is Li.

It felt like I was being punched in the heart, It aches. Im not the kind of a person that easily believed to some rumors so I directly asked Namjoon personally.

"You want to talk to me, about what?" Namjoon asked. I sat on the table behind me before looking at him straight with a smirked, "Are you dating Li?" I asked. I felt my voice was trembling its like it doesn't want to come out but it did, I hope he didn't noticed.

"Yes. So?" he quickly responded. I just gave him a deadly smirked, I know he already got the hint. He scoffed, "You like guys now? I see, are you bored with your girls."

I just listened and wait him to finished his words, I'm not that talkative so I just sat and listened as he continues, "You can get all the girls and guys you wanted but, Li is different."

When I know that our convo is getting serious, I have to kept it cool and cuts it before it ruined our friendship. Besides, I don't need to argue with him its not worth it. "Whatever! I just wanted to know if the rumors are true. thanks for your time, see you around." I quickly walked out the room, left him dumbfounded.

🎮

I was heading to the parking lot when I saw Yoongi, "hey Guk! I was looking for you." he said. "uh, really hyung? you can just call or chat anyway" I sarcastically responded. "yeah, I'm lazy to do that. So, I will throw a party after the examination week. Saturday night, I invited pretty girls too" he said.

"I'll think of it, I still have many things to do." I said as I opened my car door. "Okay. By the way, Li will come too." he winked and walked away.

Li will come? that kid enjoys party now, huh?