WHO 3

After class I waited for the thin guy to arrived. I can't wait to raced again but, since he didn't know the venue I need to offer him a ride.

I was inside my car when he arrived, I scanned him first, his style is more likely a swag western boy with his gray bonet. Cute.

I slide down my window so that he can noticed me "Kiddo! hop in." I shouted. He quickly turned to my direction and obeyed without any hesitations.

I started to drive, he was silent from the time he hop in, "hey! what's up!" He doesn't responded or even looked at me. "Don't tell me you're nervous." I chuckled.

He looked outside the closed window, "we're not friends, so don't talked like we're." He coldly responded that made me pissed me a bit. I suddenly felt awkward as I momentarily glanced at him, there is something that made me wanted to know about him. I looked back to the road and I drove faster so we could quickly arrived the venue.

🎮🎮

LISA'S POV

I felt so uncomfortable with this guy, he's so arrogant or maybe I'm just mad at him, I really don't know.

We stopped in front of the big steel gates and entered once it opens, the 6 people who opened the gate bowed 90degrees as the car passed.

When I looked straight in front, my eyes widened when I saw a large racing field, I know he noticed how amazed I was. He turned his car to the large building that looks like a storage. He went out after we parked the car outside and I followed.

When we entered the door of the storage there were 10 different cars including the 5 sportscars and 2 different motorcycles too. I looked back to him who's continuesly walking in front of me.

I never bothered to search his name on the internet since I'm not interested at him. He's just an arrogant punk but now, I think I have reasons to know more about him.

I walked fast so he will not noticed that I'm zoning but, he suddenly stopped. I startled and almost bumped to his back. "what do you say huh?" He glanced at me. "those are nice." he chuckled and looked back at me.

"Sure they are but, I want to be fair with you kiddo! let's both used this." He pulled the car covered in front of us and revealed the white Porsche Taycan Turbo.

He also pulled the car cover on the otherside to revealed the same car but different color, Black.

I was dumbfounded on what I've just saw, I mean, yes! I do drive and saw different cars like this

We also have cars and motorcycles, my brother has a sports car too but, fuck! If only one man owns all of this, it's a different level. He must be really rich or super wealthy to have those brand new cars just for his mini game.

This is the first time I got nervous doing this, knowing that it's not just in a mini bullying game. I started to like it. "the key?" I asked and grinned at him.