Chapter 1

*3rd Person POV*

Waiting...

That's what Mafuyu Kirisu's doing,she's currently at an empty room,waiting for her new student to come by and start the lesson.

However,she's already been waiting for 15m and he still hasn't arrived yet,she read his document and the crimes that he did,so this was to be expected,he was the Ichinose Academy's troublemaker after all.

Kirisu gave a sigh before looking at the books stacked neatly beside her,the first lesson was suppose to be History if her student showed up.

A look of disappointment graced her beautiful features,after she failed at teaching Furuhashi and Ogata,she felt guilty,though she never did show it,she only agreed to teaching the troublemaker because of how it reminded Kirisu of her former students' situation before.

No one there to help them,nor can they help themselves...

She saw this "Problem Child" as someone who needs help,and this time,she has no intentions of backing out.

What if she tried to find him?

Maybe he'd calmly come with her and coopera-

*Creak*

.....

"Oh? Ohayou,Sensei~!"
A cheery boi waved happily at her.

He looked exactly like the one at her document.

Innocent looking face,messy (H/C) hair,
(E/C) eyes,and a height of 5'1 which compared to her,is small.

"You must be Mr. Y/N"

"Please! Address me as just Y/N,Sensei!"

"Alright,take a seat and we'll begin your first lesson"

Y/N plopped down on the seat in front of her,the two made eye-to-eye contact before Y/N chuckled.

"You aren't used to this,are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Confronting someone like me...I'm the Supreme Leader of Evil,y'know?"

"To me you're just a student,so grab your history textbook and we'll begin at Chapter 1!" Kirisu Sensei commanded.

"Arararara~ Sensei's mad!"

Y/N grabbed the textbook and went to Chapter 1 as Sensei requested.

So far the two were having no problems
Y/N's paying attention,and he hasn't done anything problematic yet,Kirisu even forgot he's the "Problem Child" of the school.

Then as time passed Y/N's expression started to get depressed...

"Is something wrong?" Kirisu asked in slight concern.

"You."

"M-Me?"

"Yep! You're so mean to me!"

"What did I do?"

"You can't even remember me!"

"I don't recall us having met before"

Y/N then made a grumpy pouty expression

"Just as I suspected! You mercilessly erased me from your memory!! You didn't even bother to leave a trace!"

Kirisu thought deep,did she really know this boy? Can't be...she'd remember him if she ever did meet him...

"Could you tell me about the situation to which I met you?"

"Hmm,Sure!" Y/N agreed rather happily,which contradicted his expression earlier.