Chapter 4

*3rd Person POV*

"Uwooooooaaaah~! I didn't know you had a car Sensei!" Y/N's eyes sparkled as he messed around on his seat.

"Don't squirm around Y/N kun,I'm trying to drive"

"I still can't believe you'd let a Leader of Evil inside your car!"

"I'm your teacher,and you're my student,It'd make sense for me to give you a ride since we're both on our way to school"

"Nishishi~ Everything makes sense to you,huh Sensei?"

"What was that?"
She glared at Y/N

"I was just saying that Kirisu Sensei is sooooo intelligent that I'm blessed to be her student! Not to mention we both look fabulous!"
Y/N snickered as Kirisu got flustered at his words...oh goodie,she was being embarrassed by a kid.

"Y-Y/N kun,I suggest you refrain from lying too much"

"Huuuh~? I wasn't lying! Nuh-uh! No way! Why would an Angel like me lie~?" Y/N did the beautiful eyes that made him look innocent,Kirisu couldn't help herself and she just giggled at his shenanigans

"Oh~? Sensei has the most prettiest laugh too! How could I be so lucky~??"
Y/N Continued to laugh and fluster Kirisu as she drove,she was having a hard time paying attention to the road since she has a noisy Supreme Leader of Evil just beside her.

But it didn't mind her as much,she would go even as far to say that she liked his company,compared to when they first met.

As time passed she had gotten used to his weird behaviour,Y/N would always come looking for her whenever she'd disappear for a whole hour,and worst case scenario? He throws a tantrum saying...

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!?! EVERYONE WAS PLANNING TO KILL MEEEEEE AND I WAS LEFT TO FEND OFF FOR MYSELF!!"

Then...

"But it's a lie,I already killed them all!"

He shuts up eventually,but it'd take a while...

There's a bunch of things she knows about Y/N,but she isn't sure if some of them were true.

He heavily dislikes being bored,this she has seen and heard many times,so she can confirm this as true.

There is some truth hidden among his lies,this she's unsure of,but it's an interesting theory.

He loves Carbonated Drinks,obviously...

He doesn't sleep as often as a child does,heck he doesn't even sleep as much as an adult does,but this is only another theory,since there are times where Y/N would stare off into space and he'd have this emotionless eyes and this tired look.

He'd dismiss it as a prank or a lie if mentioned.

.....

Soon enough the two arrived at the parking of the school.

Y/N loved Kirisu's driving,he's having fun with how she drives so fast,and Kirisu appreciates that he isn't complaining as much as Yuiga did the first-time he rode her car with her.

The Supreme Leader received looks filled with hatred the moment he was seen,the Liar has grown used to it and didn't spare them a glance,Kirisu noticed the stares,but seeing as Y/N wasn't doing anything,then she didn't make a move as well.

There are also looks of jealousy from the other male teachers and students...which isn't uncommon,I mean I'd get jealous too-

Y/N snuggled up to Kirisu and hugged her arm.