Chapter 16

[3rd Person POV]

The first thing Kirisu felt when she gained consciousness was the splitting headache she had...but also the comfort of a cold, lightly wet cloth on her forehead fo keep her cool.

She slowly opened her eyes to see the light that shined in her room, as she slowly rose from her bed.

Looking around, she felt proud, having not only made it to her bed and took off her blazer, but also cleaned her whole room spotless, not to mention she had placed the rag on her head beforehand, knowing she'll get a fever, and she did this all of this whilst sleepy.

Kirisu gave herself a pat on the back and lied back down, it'd probably be okay to take the day off since it's reasonable to do so.

"W-wait...what...about...Y/N kun..."
She muttered in between heavy breaths as she felt her temperature rise and her body suddenly feeling sluggish.

Her student wouldn't have liked suddenly being left all alone, Kirisu knows he has nobody to turn to in this event, except maybe Furuhashi, but the level of trust he has on Kirisu is so huge that he can let half of his guard down with her, meaning Y/N would be on edge for the rest of the day without her.

Not to mention that he tends to do irritable things to other people that often brands him as a target.

"I...I have t-to go..." Kirisu tried to get out of bed, only to be forced back down by her own body not wanting to get up.

She tried with all her might, but the fever she had simply was too strong.

Kirisu lied in bed, feeling guilty and frustrated of having this fever and leaving her only student, Y/N, all alone.

That is until...she heard her doorknob's shuffling noises.

She became nervous in all honesty, but was relieved when a noise of a hairpin dropping was heard and a loud "F$#K!" soon followed.

After 5 more minutes of this certain someone attempting to break in, the door finally swung open.

There, Y/N was shown carrying a few things, one that looks to be like Ramen takeouts and a few medicines.

'So...he knew...?'
The pink-haired teacher thought to herself before carefully sitting up.

"Y-Y/N kun...Good*cough* morning..."

"That isn't the proper reaction when someone's broke in your home, y'know?"
Y/N replied in an "as a matter of fact" manner.

"I'm sorry...I can't indulge in any games today..."
Kirusu had a coughing fit after as Y/N got a glass of water from the kitchen and offered it to her.

"T-Thank you..."

Y/N didn't respond and was looking away from her. When Kirisu grabbed the glass of water from him, Y/N acted immediately and had gotten a basin filled with water and a scent of alcohol also lurked within it.

The Leader of Evil grabbed the cloth that had fallen from Kirisu's forehead and began to re-wash it on the basin.

When Kirisu had gotten done drinking the glass of water, she noticed Y/N lacking his beloved scarf, wondering where it went, she took a look on the basin Y/N's using and saw his own scarf that he left on the basin.

"Can you stand?"
Y/N leaned against the Teacher's bed, he was oddly serious about all of this.

"I-I can..."

Kirisu stood carefully from her bed, but due to her sickness, she required help as she almost fell to the ground and would've hurt herself had Y/N not caught her.