Chapter 12

*3rd Person POV*

"I don't like how you people underestimated me..."

"It's like you suddenly forgot of the things I can do to you..."

"Then you have the balls to try and harrass my teacher...you know how I feel about that"

A low chuckle radiated around the dark room..

"Here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna tell me everything, from your plans to what your end goal is, and I'm gonna spare you from a terrible fate"

"Or..."

The figure lifted a pair of scissors and stabbed the victims' space between his middle finger and pointer finger.

"I'm gonna play a little game until all of your fingers bled or are completely torn off...take your pick..."

The victim looked at the boy with a frightful expression, him saying that they underestimated him was correct, since his activity had been lowered due to a certain someone's influence, the other students began to look down on this boy's capabilities as a result.

But now the victim has been reminded about WHY he's the Supreme Leader of Evil..

"Oh, I forgot to remove the tape, haha, how clumsy of me..."

The Leader of Evil violently ripped the tape off the victim's mouth before brandishing another pair of scissors.

"Now. Talk."

*somewhere*

"I found nothing again..."

Kirisu walked the quiet halls of the Academy, visibly frustrated because of the lack of evidence she found.

Her suspicions towards the certain teacher she began to hate because of his treatment of Y/N skyrocketed from an 85 to 100%.

Even when she has already declined him many times, the male teacher endlessly tried to coax Kirisu into stopping the investigation and joining them instead.

If that doesn't make it obvious that he's possibly the culprit then she doesn't know what.

Kirisu only needs a solid evidence to be able to prove this claim...then it'll finally be over and Y/N could have a decent year where everybody doesn't despise him.

But seeing as she hasn't had any luck in finding any evidence, it might take an even longer time for that to happen.

Kirisu sighed to herself, 2 weeks had already passed and she still hasn't seen
Y/N, not even once...she kinda misses him now.

There's a possibility that he knows she broke her promise to him, and he obviously won't be happy about that.

She was unaware of the people who secretly watched her since the beginning of her investigation...which would prove to be one of her greatest mistakes..

They deemed her as bothersome for trying to interfere in things she has no business over, they had already pranked her many times as a warning, most leaving bruises and small cuts, but she doesn't yield...

So they decided to take action, their boss has already approved of this since she can't be swayed to their side...they had rope,tape, and water balloons in hand and wad ready for action.

They tiptoed towards the walking teacher, everyone was in classes so it is unlikely that someone would walk in on them.

And without warning, they threw a balloon at Kirisu, and when she turned to look at her assailant, she was doused in water once again, rendering her temporarily blinded, soon she heard footsteps before being pushed harshly down the ground, accidentally hitting her face, elbows, and knees.