💛part 3💛

Hey guys, third chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

"Hey, um I kinda tripped over a stone, and now I kinda have a cut in my knee"
I said to the blue eyed boy. His eyes remind me of the ocean.

It stayed silent for a moment until he realized that I needed help. "Ow yea um come in, I will see what I can do" He said to me.

"Okay, thank you" I said as he moved out of the way so I could come in.

I walked into the house and it was so big. I stood there jaw dropped. He walked past me and walked into, I think, the kitchen.

"Follow me, I just need to find our first aid kit" He said as he looked through the cabinets.

I walked into the kitchen. It was beautiful, Breath taking. I looked around and stopped when I stood next to the blue eyed boy.

"Euhhm hey, I kinda need to introduce myself I think." I said as I held my hand out for him to shake. I took it away when I realized that he was still looking for a first aid kit. "I-I am Milly" I told him.

He ignored me at first. "Ow I'm sorry what did you say? " He asked me. "I kinda wasn't listening because I was looking for the first aid kit" He apologized.

"Ow no worries. I kinda wanted to introduce myself because you don't have a stranger over every day" I said and looked down.

He put his finger under my chin and made me look up to him. "He don't be shy, I am Daniel by the way" He said. Hmm Daniel, it's a cute name. It suites him. I mean look at his eyes, when I look at them I see, sweet and caring. The color remindes me of the ocean. Fresh and calming.

"T-That's a beautiful name, it suites you" I told him. He looked at me and stared at me with a bright smile on his face.

"Well thank you, what's your name? " He asked me.

"Oh yeah, my name is Milly" I told him. He looked at me and I didn't know that his smile could be brighter than it already was.

"That's a beautiful name, it suites you to. Your not like most girls I can already see" He said. He started cleaning my knee.

"H-How do you mean that? Like in a positive way or..? " I asked him looking down once again.

"Hey" He said. He made me look up to him again. "Don't think less of yourself, your perfect in your own way. Of course I mean it positive, your amazing already. Now can you tell me what you were doing here on bavery hills? " He asked me as he put an bandage on the cut.

"Euhhm yea that's a long story, but my mom dropped me of here yesterday and I will tell you the reasons later if I trust you more" I told him, he looked up with hurt in his eyes. "I trust you but just I kinda know you for like 20 minutes now"

"I understand, I'm sorry if I pressured you" He apologized.

"Hey, it's okay. You didn't do anything alright. It's just my past kinda sucks so I don't trust people fast" I told him truthfully.

"It's not you okay, it's the people who hurt you. You don't have to trust everyone. But I just want to tell you, you can stay here as long as you want. Just to warn you, I live here with 4 other boys" He told me.

"Ow I don't want to intrude your guys privacy, and I don't have any money so I can't pay you back for food or anything" I told him.

"You're staying, end of discussion" He told me with that bright smile that nobody can resist on his face.

"Okay. But I'm gonna get a job and pay you back when I can. And the other guys still need to approve" I told him.

"Oka-" He started but was interrupted when 4 guys run into the house.

___________________________________

Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx