💙part 20💙

Hey guys, twentieth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Daniel P.O.V.

"Okay I'll do it, I wanted to bond with her anyways. But when you guys tell her don't expect her to be all okay with it, she already been hurt to much so bring it carefully please" Christina said with teary eyes.

Corbyn went to hug Christina and they stayed like that for a long time, I know the feeling tho. I want to cuddle Milly all day to...

Wait what? I'm not even in a relationship with her. But yea, I want to cuddle her anyways.

***

When de pancakes where finnaly done I put them on a plate and put some syrup on it and placed a few strawberries next to it.

I made a glass with apple juice and walked upstairs to my room.

Whem I walked into the room I saw Milly sitting on the bed with her legges crossed.

"Hey love" I said taking her attention to me.

"Hello Daniel, did you made me breakfast? " She asked me.

I nodded my head and placed her breakfast on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Eat with me" She said making me smile. I nodded and sat next to her watching her eating the pancakes.

"I said eat with me, not stare at me eating you dummy" Milly lauged. Her laugh was cute, I liked it. I can get used to her being around more.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking" I said. I started eating with her but did not ate much so she could have enough to eventually get a better weight.

***

After a lot of laughing and chatting around we were done eating.

"I gotta go to work but I'll send Christina up here so you guys can just watch movies or something" I said to Milly and picked up the plate and empty glass.

"Okay, see you later Daniel" She said.

"See you later love" I said back and closed the door behind me walking downstairs.

"Let's go guys! " I said.

"Not so fast little giraffe, why were you upstairs for like, an hour and why did we hear laughing and talking?. . I thought you were only bringing her breakfast" Zach said.

"Eeuhhm wel, she asked me to eat with her so we just talked and eat" I said. "Although I let her eat more than me knowing she needs to have a better weight" I said stating a fact.

They all nodded at me and went for the door.

" Christina I said I would sent you upstairs so you could just watch movies. Here you got some money for food or if you decide to go out or anything " I said giving her money.

"Daniel, you really like her don't you?" She asked.

"Yea" I said back to her.

"Take care of her will you? I know you guys are meant to be and she has a good influence on you" She said/asked me.

I nodded my head. "I'll take care of her till the day I die" I told Christina.

She smiled and waved while we drove away.

"Corbyn" I said looking corbyn in the eyes. "You got a good girl Bro" I said.

He smiled at me and patted me on the back.
"You found a good one to bro" He said.

I smiled thinking of what Milly and Christina would be doing right now.

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤