💙Part 5💙

Hey guys, fifth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

after a few minutes they came back in again and sat in front of me on the other couches.

"Okay so Milly.." Daniel said with an nervous tone in his voice.

"It's okay guys, I didn't expect you to approve anyway" I said and stood up to walk out.

"No wait! " Zach screamed and run after me. He pulled me back by my wrist. " We weren't done yet, come sit down again" He said with an calmimg tone in his voice.

"Okay" I said and sat down again.

"So Milly, since you don't got a home right now or anywhere to live you can stay here. But that's also because your and nice person and I can see us become friends" Jonah told me. They pulled me in an group hug and I started crying of happiness. I felt loved for the first time.

"Thanks guys and 'mom'" I Said in a joking voice. They began lauging and I tried to keep my serious face up.

They all went silent... "Ow you didn't mean it as a joke? " Zach asked.

I couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing my ass off. "Haha you haha h-ad haha t-o see haha y-your guys haha faces haha t-they were p-priceless"I laughed

They started laughing again and we all rolled on the ground holding our belly's because it hurts how hard we were laughing.

***

After 30 minutes we all calmed down and sat down on the couch.

" Okay you" Zach pointed at me. "Are diffenently MY new best friend" He says.

There were chores of no's and now ways. "No she is mine" Jack said.
"Hell no, she is my bestie" Corbyn winked at me.

"Guys, guys, guys. Cut the crap we all know that she is mine" Daniel said while he put an arm around me.

"Guys! Everybody can have a piece of me you know. I'm still mine" I say to them.
They all stared at me for a minute but then gave in.

***

"Okay so you can take a shower and after that we are gonna play Fortnite" Zach said.

"Don't worry I'm on my way" I said laughing. (No puns intended) I walked upstairs and looked where the shower was. When I found it I stepped inside and started the shower.

I already enjoy being here. I haven't felt this happy in years. Te boys are all so nice to me. I feel safe. Wait, safe? I haven't felt that in ages. I think I belong here, with those boys. I feel at home around them. I know I only know them for like 3 hours but they're already treating me better than my own father and mother.

____________________________________

Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx