❤part 7❤

Hey guys, seventh chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

when I woke up I slightly paniced because I didn't know where I was. i looked around but didn't reconise the room so I decided I was going to look downstairs. But when I tried to stand up two strong arms held me back so I couldn't move.

"no, pleaseee" A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw Daniel laying next to me on the bed.

"hey Daniel" I say. he opened his eyes a little and sends me a warm smile.

"hey Milly" he says. when he realised he had his arms wrapped around me he qiucky let go. "oh,i'm sorry" He said while scraching his neck arkwardly.

"no worries it was kinda warm in your arms anyways"I told him. He inmidiently snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and i could feel him smile.

I giggled softly. "your giggle is cute"He said. I inmidiently turned red and stared blushing.

***

When we walked downstairs we were greeted by the boys.

"hey guys"I said to them. they all said goodmorning back and Daniel made me some pancakes.

"wow"I say as I swallow a piece. "this is delicius" I said.

"well thank you" Daniel said to me.

"since when do you make good pancakes daniel" Jack asked Daniel with a smirk on his face.

Daniel glared at him but said. "I only make good ones for good people. and people who are actually nice to me" He winked at me.

Jack just scoffed and walked away while I ate my food. We just talked for a bit until we decided to go swimming in their pool.

***

When I was done chaging into one of Gabbie's ,who I learned was Jack's girlfriend, swim suits I looked in the mirror and saw al my scars and bruises. I looken at myself a bit more until I was interupted by someone knocking on the door.

"hey Milly, you ready?" Asked Daniel with a sweet and caring voice that made me smile.

"yea, i'm comming!" I said. I walked out of the bathroom and daniel looked at me in pure shock and I think, anger?

"p-please dont do anything to me" I said as I saw his eyes become darker.

He looked up at me and his look inmidiently softened."oh no I wont hurt you. I would never. god, I could never hurt a girl like you" He says as he walked over.

I stepped back in fair because I was afraid, afraid of what he will do next. will he slap me? kick me? rape me? what is he going to do. my toughs were interupted by jonah waling into the room.

"hey guys, is everyth-" he stopped when he saw the scene in front of him. "Daniel" He said with a stern voice as he turned around to Daniel. "what.did.you.do.?" He asked him.

" I-I didn't do anything I swear! It's just, look at her" he told Jonah as he pointed his finger at me.

When Jonah turned around he looked at me in shock and you could see the hurt in his eyes. I immediately covered my body sith a towel.

"no,no,no,no,no"Daniel and Jonah said while they came up to me. I stepped back in fair because I was kinda afraid of daniel right now. I let jonah hug me but I pushed Daniel away. he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"don't cover up your body okay?" Jonah said while he made me look up to him. "your beautiful just the way you are. i dont know how you got those scars and from who, but when i find out i'm gonna whoop some ass" he says.

Then Corbyn walked in singing like an angel. "don't cover up your flaws, while hey make you who you are" he sings. i looked at him jaw dropped.

"d-did you just?" I asked confused pointing to my mount to let him know that I was talking about his singing.

He nods his haid at me poudly. "yep"he says popping the 'p'. "that was me" he says. I looked at him in pure shock.

" how? when? where? but? what?" I say still in shock. "you mah dude need to do something with that voice of yours" I say happely to him.

"well maybe I will" he said smiling. "but for now, are you guys coming?" he asked jonah daniel and me.

___________________________________Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx