💚part 4💚

Hey guys, fourth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

"HONEY I'M HOME" one of them shouted. He looked like Jacob sartorius.

I laughed softly at the guy, I knew that if I was gonna live here we would become best friends.

"Hey guys" Daniel said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Hey Daniel, not so grumpy" Another one said. He had noodles on his head.

I couldn't hold it anymore and began laughing so damn hard. They all looked at me with an questionable look writhen on their faces.

"Daniel, did you finally get yourself a girl?" Another one asked Daniel. He looked like the mom of the boys.

"No I did not and WE" He pointed to all the guys. "Need to talk"

They all looked at him like crazy. "Okayyy, but first introduce us to this lady right here" The fifth guy asked me. He looked like Jack Frost.

"Ow yea, guys this is Milly" He introduced me to the guys. "She came here because she had an cut in her knee and I helped her" He told them.

I held my hand out for them to shake but the Jacob pulled me in a hug. I was a bit shooked at first but then hugged back.
"I'm Zach" He said.

"Hey, I am Milly as you could tell" I told him.

"Do you like Fortnite? " He asked me with hopefull eyes.

"Yea, I played it at home sometimes but I haven't played for the last half year" I told him.

He started jumping around the house with the noodle and screamed "I FOUND MY NEW BEST FRIEND" The other boy jumped with him and sreamed "EXCUSE ME? WE found OUR new best friend" He says.

The noodle came up to me and hugged me. "Hey I'm jack, or you could call me best friend because WE " He pointed to Zach, himself and then at me "are gonna be best friends.

"Okay, okay" I say lauging a bit.

***

After everyone introduced them self I learned that their names are, Daniel, who I already knew. jack, the noodle. Zach, the Jacob sartorius. Jonah, the 'mom' And last but not least Corbyn, the jack Frost.

" Hey guys can we talk? " Daniel asked the boys. They all looked at him Waiting for him to talk. "I mean without Milly" He said. "I just want to ask you guys something" He said.

"Eeuhhm okay? " Zach said.
"Sure" Jonah said.
"Yea" Jack said.
"Okaayy" Corbyn said.

They all walked to the backyard to talk. And Daniel told me to make myself at home.

***

Daniel P.O.V

As I closed the door The boys immediately started bombarding me with questions.

"What's wrong? "
"Why can't Milly hear? "
"Can we have her please she is amazing"
"Tell us"

"Okay, okay. Please guys" I sushed them.
When they were all silent I spoke up. "So you know Milly? " They all nod their head.
"Well basically she has nowhere to stay... And her mom dropped her off Yesterday in the middle of nowhere. So I asked her if she wanted to stay with us, and she said only if it was okay with you guys..." They all went silent for a moment. "Sooo what do you guys say? " I asked.

After a minuten Jonah decited to speak up. "I think-"

____________________________________

Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx