💛part 18💛

Hey guys, eightteenth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Daniel P.O.V.

"Okay, I'm done. You gotta figure out your feelings man, I think we all know it except for urself " Jack said.

"Yea, it's pretty obvious bro" Jonah and Corbyn said at the same time.

They looked at each other and yelled "eyy" And highfived each other. After that they did our handshake and we all stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Suddenly Corbyn stopped us and put his fingers in front of his mouth signaling us to be quiet.

"What's wrong?" Zach Wispered.

"Shh, just listen" Corbyn said.

'Okay then' I thought and put my ear on the wall so I could hear their conversation better.

"why did Daniel want to cuddle you? " I think christina asked and you could obviously hear that she was smirking with the tone she spoke.

"Well you know, I don't even know myself actually. I mean, look at me, I'm just a fat potato without a home. My life is so messed up" Milly said in a sad tone.

It made me sad to hear her talk like this about herself. She is so beautiful. She is always so positive about everyone and would never even think about hurting someone.

"Hey gurl, don't think low on yourself. I don't know what happened in your past but I can see that you've been trough a lot" Christina said to her.

I'm happy she can talk to someone about her feelings and to know that Christina will comfort her.

"Guys I don't think it's right for us to listen to their conversation" I said to the guys.

They all nodded and walked upstairs while I decided to walk in the kitchen.

"Hey guys, do you want to drink something? " I asked, acting like I heard nothing.

I turned around and saw Milly crying. I walked up to her and give her a hug laying my head on her head.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. I don't know why you're crying but just know I care for you and you can tell me anything okay" I said pulling away from the hug and holding her face in my hands.

"Okay, thank you" She said and gave me a small smile. Tough I could see it was a fake one . I just pulled her back into a hug comfort her. I loved hugging her, if I needed to choose one person in this world to hug I would choose her.

I don't really know about my feelings anymore. And what did the boys mean with 'already knowing how I felt'? How could they know something I felt while I didn't even know it myself. How do they think I felt? Do they think I like her? Love her?

No, that couldn't be it. I can't love her already can I? I mean, I like her for sure, but- more than a friend? I don't know. Saying she was my friend kinda hurts or something, I don't think I wanna be her friend. Do I wanna be more? Is there a chance that I'm falling for her?

I seriously need to think about this sometime, when I have a lot of time, and with A lot, I mean A LOT of time. 

Tough I still need to ask the boys what they meant when they said they knew what I was feeling. I mean, how can Zach know something like that when he is a drop out? Is he becoming smart? OMG HE IS BECOMING SMARTER THEN ME!! No I can't let that happen, he is a drop out for gods sake.

Okay, how tf did this end op being about school? First I start about liking her and then I'm thinking about Zachary being smarter than me....

It's whatever, I think I'm gonna sleep soon.

"Hey, are you tired? " I asked Milly.

She nodded her head. I took her hand and lead her upstairs. When. I walked out of the kitchen I realized Christina wasn't there anymore, weird? Whatever, when we walked into the room I gave Milly a shirt to change into and she walked to the bathroom to do so.

I was just gonna sleep in my underwear if it was okay with Milly.

When she walked into the room I asked her. "Hey, do you mind if I sleep in my underwear? " I asked.

"No, it's fine. I know boys like to sleep in only boxers anyway so I don't want to make wear something different" She said.

"It's okay if you want me to wear a shirt tho, I don't mind as long as your comfortable" I said.

"Just sleep okay" She chuckled. "I don't mind so come here and cuddle with me. That's what you wanted anyways" She said.

"Goodnight love "

"Goodnight"

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤