❤part 22❤

Hey guys! Part 22 already! I hope you guys like my story and please vote and click on the star❤ much love to y'all and have fun reading this chapter!
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V.

"HEY MILS" Christina yelled from downstairs.  I could hear a lot of excitement in her voice.

"Yea? " I asked calmly even though I was curious... Why was she so exited all of sudden?

"The girls are gonna come over in one hour or so. You don't have to change clothes tho, they wanna chill to" She said as she runned up the stairs and barged into Daniel's room.

When she saw I was still in bed she walked up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of it.

"Nooo my bed is to warm" I whined. "It that such a nice smell. Where did Daniel get it? " I asked.

"Okay first, stop whining. And second, I think that's just the smell of ur lover boy" She winked.

I kinda maybe blushed a bit when she said that. But she was right, it smelled like Daniel. How does that guy smell so good? Somebody tell me....

"Okay, so when are this girls of yours coming over? And can I just stay in Daniel's T-shirt? " I asked her.

She looked at me and smirked. "Wearing lover boys shirt don't we" She said. " The girls are coming over in 30 minutes because you've talked way to much by now" She lauged. "And of course you can stay in the shirt because I think they would only like you more when you do so"

***

*25 minutes later*

*knock*  *knock*

There was a knock on the door and I heard Christina running down the stairs and opening the door. After that I heard a lot of chatting.

Well I think Christina's friends arrived.
I decided I would walk downstairs and look what was going on.

When I came downstairs I saw 3 new faces staring at me with their mouths wide open.
Damn this girls are beautiful, are all the girls like this here?

"Euhhm hello? " I kinda asked. It seemed to pull them out of their gaze and I was pulled in a group hug.

"Omg you're so pretty! I understand why Christina likes you so much! You're so not like those other girls. " One of them said. She had brown curved hair. She was beautiful!

"Euhhm thank you I think? " I said awkwardly.

"Don't be shy please, we like you and you should take that comment as a compliment" Another girl said.

I just nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Well I'm Milly but I think y'all already knew that" I chuckled.

"I'm kay, girlfriend of Zach" The one with blond hair said.

"I'm gabbie, girlfriend of Jack" The one with the curly hair said.

"I'm tate, girlfriend of Jonah" The last one said.

They all looked so nice and way to pretty for me to be friends with.

"Okay well let's watch the movie then" Christina said.

***

After 2 hours we didn't even realized the film already ended. We weren't even looking tho.  We mostly talked with each other.

"I like you, you're a good girl for Dani boy" Tate said. She smiled at me and hugged me.

Where did this come from? We were just talking and then she says I'm good for Daniel. I mean I kinda blushed at her comment.

"Oeehh she is blushing! Well at least we know she likes him for him and not for his fame-" Kay said. Gabbie quickly put her hand in front of her mouth and lauged awkwardly while giving kay a dead glare.

"Oh hehe she didn't know" Kay lauged awkwardly.

"Seriously you're the same as Zach, you both can never keep a secret" Christina said.

"Euhhm guys, what do y'all mean? Famous? Daniel? The boys to? "

____________________________________

Hey thank you for reading this chapter! If you like my book please vote so I can know you do so! Much love ❤