💜part 11💜

Hey guys, eleventh chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

After my pannick attack we all decided to eat something, well let me eat something. The boys already ate wherever they were.

"Do you want pancakes? " Jonah asked me. I nodded my head and watched him making the food.

"Hey Milly" Daniel said as he sat next to me. I looked away from Jonah to look at Daniel. 'Wow his eyes are seriously beautiful ' I thought.

"Oh hey Daniel" I said.
"Wacha lookin' at? " He asked me. I looked back at Jonah before answering.

"I'm just watching Jonah making food to see if he does it right " I laughed. He laughed with me.

"Wow r00d" Jonah said. He had a offered look on his face. We just laughed harder until we fell on the ground with an laud bang.

The rest of the boys runned into the kichen to see what was happening.
"What happened? " Zach asked laughing with us.

"Well these two were talking and I just listened to their conversation, but then Milly had was being rude and said that she was looking if I did everything good. Next thing I know is that they were on the ground laughing at me" Jonah explained.

"Whooee that's mah best friend y'all" Zach yelled and came over to give me a high five.

"No,no,no. She is MINE" Jack said while Daniel helped me get up from the ground.

"Guys, guys, guys, we've discussed this before we all know she likes me the most" Corbyn said.

"Haha hell no she was with me so she obviously likes me the most" Jonah said with sassy in his voice.

"Guys, who just helped her up? Right me, so why would she like you guys more? " Daniel states.

"Well Daniel, you made me fall in first place. Jonah, I don't want to die so I looked if you cooked right. Jack, Zach, I'm sorry but I ship Jachary so I ain't gonna be your best friend. Corbyn, you're wayyy to smart for me" I said. They all looked at me sad. "But you know you could all have some of me because I'm still mine" I said with a smile on my face.

***

While I ate my food the boys just sat around me, well all the boys except Daniel.

"Guys were is Daniel? " I asked. Everybody looked at me ready to answer but were interrupted.

"I'm right here" Daniel said running downstairs with a guitar.

"Wait you can play? " I asked him.
"Yea I can, actually everybody here can" Daniel stated.
"well then where are you waiting for, PLAY" I said while clapping my hands. "Chop, chop" I laughed.

He chucked and started playing. I was speechless. Wow, how can he do that?
After a few seconds they all started to sing. And jeepers nuts. I never heard anybody sing this good.

After the song I sat there jaw dropped. Daniel came over and closed my mouth.
"Don't wanna catch fly's do we? " He chuckled.

"How? But when? I thought.. " I said. They laughed at me and sat down.

"That was beautiful, how can you guys sing so well? I mean I knew corbyn could sing but-" I said still shook about the situation.

"Can you play? " Daniel asked. I nod my head and said. "I can but I can't sing. And I can't even play that well" I stated.

"Well try it then " Jonah said while Daniel passed me the guitar.

Is started strumming a bit until I found a beat. I started playing.

*you can use this song bit you can also choose Another song that you like more *

I closed my eyes while playing. I didn't know I sang so 'till I opened my eyes and saw all the boys staring at me with their jaws dropped.

"Hey, we don't wanna catch fly's do we? " I joked. They said nothing, just closed their mouths still staring at me. "Guys, you are starting to freak me out" I said.

"That was- wow" Zach said.
"I didn't know you could do THAT" Jonah said.
"You gotta do something with that voice mah dude" Corbyn said mocking me from what I said earlier this week.
"That was REALLY good" Jack said.

I was red by now and thanked the boys. Only Daniel hadn't said anything.
"Daniel, you good? " I asked him snapping him out of his dase.

"Yea, yea I'm fine I think? " He asked himself. " That was just really, really good" He said. "You seriously need to do something with your voice, I never heard somebody sing this well" He says looking me in the eye.

___________________________________Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx