💙part 15💙

Hey guys, fifthteenth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Daniel P.O.V.

"Hey dude, what do you need?" I asked Corbyn as I walked into his room. He looked up at me with an very frustrated look in his face.

"Help me please. Christina is coming today and I'm gonna pick her up from the airport" He said as he looked at all his clothes. And let me tell you this guy has like one million clothes, but he still has more shoes.

"Bro, you have like, I don't know, a house full of clothes! And Christina is your girl bro, she loves you no matter what clothes you wear" I stated and walked up to him to pat him on his back.

"Yea, yea, you can talk. You have no girlfriend! Well I mean not yet" He said and winked at me.

"What do you mean man" I said to him while looking for clothes in his drawer.  I picked up something and gave it to him.

"Thanks bro, but I mean Milly. The way you look at her bro, and how you care for her. She doesn't know who you are so she isn't gonna use you. She has had a rough past and she would never hurt someone, I don't know about you but I think that she might be the one for you bro" He said.

 After that there was only silence, I didn't know what to say. I mean, I know Milly is a good person but- I haven't though about her like that. Corbyn is right tho, she would never hurt someone or use them. She is beautiful and nice, helpfull, understanding, perfect.

Wait, hold up. What did I just say.
Shit I think Corbyn is right, I'm starting to like her. Shit, shit, shit. I can't do this to her, she has been through to much and now I'm here to help her. But then me being me I'll fall in love with her.

Okay Daniel calm down okay. Everything is gonna be alright, you're just gonna give her all she needs and you will not show your feelings okay? Okay. I can do this.

***

Milly P.O.V.

I was downstairs watching tv with all the boys, well almost all the boys because Corbyn was away doing something the boys wouldn't tell me.

"Guyssss, just tell me where he isss" I whined. I looked at Daniel with puppy eyes.

"No, no, no I can't tell you. If I tell you the boys are gonna hate me and I want it to be a surprise for you" He said while looking away from my face.

"So, it's a surprise ha? Please just tell me Daniel. I will cuddle with youuu" I said to him and turned his face to me.

"Please don't do this to me" He said and closed his eyes for a little while.

"Guys please call I just tell her? I can't resist her cuddles" He asked the boys.

"No, you are not gonna tell her. I don't care about her cuddles or love for you, it's gonna be a surprise " Jack said.

"But Jack, if Gabbie would do something like this to you, you wouldn't even think about saying no? " Daniel said.

"So you admit you like her? " Jack said with a smirk on his face.

Now all the boys where focused on our conversation. Thank you Jack, I'm becoming  the first living tomato!  Jeej, so fun. Not.

"I-I didn't say that! " Daniel said. He was slowly turning red to but not as red as I am.

"Well then, don't tell her. You can't cuddle with her if you don't like her. She isn't yours and you don't get a special feeling inside of you when she is with you if you don't like her... " Jack said.

I looked at Daniel and he looked like he was thinking very hard about an answer. I want to cuddle with him to so I'll just save him.

"Guys, don't bully him like that,  I want to cuddle to so for now I will just let this one slide. And by the way, no one has ever liked me for me so I'm not surprised" I said with an sad tone and looked down.

"NO, I dint mean it like that! " Daniel said.

"I like you, I seriously do but-" Before he could talk more I cut him off.

"Hey it's okay to not like me, I am used to it okay" I said.

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤