💚part 14💚

Hey guys, fourteenth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V.

When I woke up I felt something warm against me, it smelled so good. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Daniel's arms, a blush rose on my face as I slowly became a tomato.

I tried to take his hands of me without waking him up, he had them around my waist and our legs were tangled together. Once I finished taking his hands of me without waking him I trowed my legged to. The side of Daniel's bed and stood op straight and yawned.

I walked down the stairs as I smelled the smell of coffee. My eyes grew wide and I yelled. "MY CHILD! " as I arrived in the kitchen I was met with 3 pare of eyes looking at me.

"Oh, hey guys! " I said cheerfully as I took Jonah's coffee from him.

"Hey" He said while trying to get his coffee back.

"Hey" I said back acting inconned as if nothing happened. I took a sip of the coffee and my eyes grew wide. "Where did you get this coffee? " I asked. It tastes soooo good!

"Euhhm well just from the grocery store you know, where people usually buy their food"  Jonah said like it was the most obvious thing in Earth.

"Well you know, I never got the change to look at other brands because I always had to be home in 30 minutes... " I said.

"Wait what? " Zach asked. "Why did you do the grocery shopping? " He asked.

"Well ZAcHArY, I needed to do it because my dad, well, he just didn't do it, and my mom wasn't home. And if I get them I can prepare for the food for that week" I said.

The boys looked at me shocked. "Wait so you're telling me, you never really eat, but you do the grocery shopping and you cook? " Jack said. The boys all looked at me for an approval.

"Well yeah you can say it like that I guess" I said as I looked down at my fingers and played with them.

"Well okay, but we have something to ask you" Jonah said.

"Oh yeah and you have to answer truthfully, so no lying" Jack says to me.

"Okay~" I said dragging the y. "Should I be scared tho? " I asked them.

"No you just have to answer the question" Zach said.

"Seriously Zach? I didn't know that she needed to do that, I thought you were gonna ask me questions" Jonah said sarcastic.  We all chuckles at his statement while Zach just rolled his eyes.

"Okay so back to the point" Zach said as he didn't want to be the center of the attention anymore.

"What do you~ think of our little Dani boy~?" Jonah asked. "And remember, answer truthfully" He said.

"Oh, uh, well, I guess he is a cool kid" I said. They all signed deeply at you.

"Okay cut the crap now, what do you really think of him? " Jack asked.

"Well I mean, he is very nice for taking care of me and making sure I'm comfortable" I say. They all looked at you as if you just exactly said the thing they didn't hope for. "D-did I say something wrong? " I asked getting scared.

"No, no, of course not. You could never say something wrong girl, you are my best friend" Zach said. "And MY best friend is perfect" He says making me laugh a little.

"Do you like Daniel? " Jack asked all of sudden. I nearly choked in my coffee as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"W-what? " I asked him to check if I just heard the right thing.

"Do. You. Like. Daniel? " He asked again.

"Eeuhm, I euhhm, you know I don't really trust people THAT good anymore because of my past. And I don't know Daniel for long so I can't know that. But I like him as a friend" I said answering him truthfully.

***

Daniel P.O.V.

I woke up and felt nobody besides me, I immediately was wide awake as I looked around the room for her. I didn't see her so I decided to just  go downstairs to see if she was there.

When I came down I heard people talking. I waited behind the door to hear where they were talking about.

"Do you like Daniel? "I think Jack asked someone. After that I heard someone coughing so I assumed the question was unexpected...

"W-what? "  I think Milly said. Her voice was beautiful and sounded so nice and sweet, I could get used to her living here.

After that corbyn yelled my name to help him find an outfit so I couldn't hear more of the conversation.

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤