💜part 16💜

Hey guys, sixteenth chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V.

"No, don't think so low of yourself. I like you okay, and I want to cuddle with you. I just hate that the boys are, always bugging me about having no one and if I have finally found someone who isn't using me and who the boys like" He said with tears in his eyes.

I hugged him and moved my hand up and down on his back, I used my other hand to play with his hair because I knew he liked it.

"Hey, don't worry okay, I'm here for you and I know the feeling. It's like your not good enough at something so you don't deserve it" I told him.

"I'll always be there for you okay? As long as you want me here tho" I said.

"I want you to be with me forever" He whispered in my ear.

I was kinda shook by what he said to me. There has never been someone like him. No one has ever cared for me like that, no one has ever gave me cuddles to confored me or gave me a full meat.

"Okay, enough with the lovely dovely stuff, just date or something" Zach said.

I looked at him and smiled, a sad smile tho. I know I'll never find someone that cares for me like I do for them, I always care and get hurt. But I still care, I'll always do whatever it takes to make people happy, I'll always love the wrong people, I'll always cry at night, I'll always fall asleep at 3AM in the morning, crying. That's probably the only thing I'll do, cry. But I haven't cried at night since I was here, I was genuinely happy, for once. But nothing will last forever.

***

Corbyn P.O.V.

I was on the way to pick Christina up from the airport. I was so excited to see her. I haven't seen her in two months.

***

I was waiting at the gate, she was supposed to come out of those doors in a few.

I saw the most beautiful woman coming out of those doors and looking around, her hair swayed around when she looked. When our eyes finally met she runned up to me.

I catched her and spun her around hugging her tight.

"Hello my princess" I said with the biggest smile on my face. I put her down and took her hand to lead her the way to my car.

"Hey beautiful" She joked.

I spun around and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Don't call me anything you are" I said.

"Yes, yea, yea whatever" She said.

"You're beautiful, end of conversation" I said as I opened the door of the car for her. I took her bags and put them in the back of my car.

***

When we arrived home I opened the door, I told her on the way her that there was a girl at our place. Christina was so exited to meet her.

"WHERE IS THE GIRL DANIEL" she yelled as she walked into the living room where everybody was watching TV.

***

Milly P.O.V.

"WHERE IS THE GIRL DANIEL" I heard a voice yell. Somebody walked through the door.

Wow, she was beautiful, I don't know who she is but if she's Corbyn's girlfriend he is a very lucky man.

"There she is, welcome to the fam girl" She said as she went to hug me.

I stood up from the couch and hugged her.

"Hey, are you corbyn's girl? " I asked her.

"Yea you could say it like that" She laughed.

"Hey, corbone. You better keep her, I like her, she is a QWEEN" I laughed but it soon changed into a serious face.

"Yes of course, I love her" He smiled at me.

Love, something I have no experience with. Something no one seems to give me. Not even once someone has really cared for me, liked me. I don't want love, I just want someone to respect me for who I am, that's all I need. But the only respect that I will ever get is fake. Everything seems so fake but yet so real.

"Hey, hey! " Zach said waking me up from my daydream. "What's wrong? " He asked me.

"Nothing, nothing I just spaced out for a minute or something. I don't really know" I said.

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤