💛part 23💛

Hey guys! Please tell me if you like this story! And please vote if you think so, it'll mean a lot to me!
Love xxx❤
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V.

"Euhmm yea " Kay Said awkwardly.
All the girls gave her a glare. I just looked at them trying to find out anything.

"Eeuhm kay and tate aren't we supposed to go? " Gabbie said signing for them to come with her.

"Yea, I totally forgot. It was nice meeting you Milly! You're really nice. And remember you're good for our Dani boyy~" She said giggling and stood up from the couch.

"I'll walk y'all out. Milly you can sleep because you look tired" Christina said to me. I just nodded at her and walked up to the girls and hugged them goodbye. After that I walked up the stairs and layed on the bed in Daniel's room.

Soon enough I felt asleep while thinking of the whole situation. But of course the most of Daniel.

***

*at the front door*

3th person P.O.V.

"Seriously kay? You're really the same person as Zach aren't ya? " Tate smirked at kay and Petted kay's schoulder.

"Yea, yea I know" Kay said looking down. "I'm sorry guys it just happened so fast and I didn't even tought about what I was saying and-" Before kay could finish she was pulled into a group hug.

"I'm happy you did, it isn't fair for Milly to not know about the band while she is trusting them and telling them her story. They're lying to her and it's gonna hurt her when they tell her. So now she'll ask and they'll need to tell her that truth" Gabbie said. She whiped kay's tears away and tried to calm the younger girl down.

***

Daniel P.O.V.

When we were done with rehearsal we went back home. The intiere day all the boys dragged on about Milly and me. They made ship names and showed me photo's from us sleeping in mah bed. I'll have to admit. I tough they were cute, but I couldn't tell the boys or they would tease me about it.

We were now in the van on our way home.

"Hey Daniel, did you tell your mom about Milly? " Jonah asked.  I started blushing because I indeed told my mom about her, well I told her I met a girl who's really nice and beautiful, and I told my mom that she didn't know about us being in a band.

Well my mom wasn't happy I didn't tell Milly about the band but she understood the situation. If i wanted someone who wasn't going to use me, they couldn't know about us.

"Helooooww, mars please bring my friend back! He finnaly found the one and now you take him?! Ugh! " Jack yelled bringing me back into reality.

"Oh eeuhm. I'm sorry, I just spaced out for a second" I laughed awkwardly.

"Well did you? " Corbyn asked.

"What did I do? " I asked dumbfounded.

"Tell ur mom about our guest" Jonah smirked.

"Euhhm, euuh, y-yea, I mean maybe? " I said looking down to hide my blush.

They all just smirked at me and turned back to what they were doing.

'Well okay then. '

***

*at home*

I opened the door and met with an worried Christina.

"Babe, what's wrong? Did something happen? " Corbyn asked while running up to her and hugging her.

"Well uhhm, she may or may not know that you guys are famous? " She said laughing awkwardly.

"SHE WHAT? " I yelled. Shit, shit, shit.

"Daniel calm down, and does she know we're in a band or what? " Jonah asked.

"Well kay kinda said that she was happy that Milly didn't use Daniel like the others just to get fame" Christina said.

____________________________________

please please please vote on this story if you like it so I can see you do so! ❤