💙part 25💙

Hey Guys! Guess what... IM STILL ALIVE! whooe party at mah house.well no one cares tho. BACK TO THE POINT. I'm sorry I couldn't update, I'm currently on holidays and I have no Wi-Fi. Right now I've Wi-Fi for 10 minutes so... I'm sorry for not updating and I hope y'all love this chapter like the others.
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V.

*Time skip*

*2 weeks later*

The past two weeks have been amazing. Me and all the boys became a lot closer. Corbyn is  my food buddy,Zach and I call each other babe for some kind of reason. When we do so Daniel seems to get a little mad and walks out of the room. Jack and I became fortnite buddy's, Jonah and I watched Harry potter together, he is kinda the person I can tell everything.

And last, Daniel. Well I can tell you, that's a long add story. Everything went well and I have to admit I lik-no loved him. Key word loved. Everything went fine and we were so close, until he ignored me and only gave me short answers. I asked him why and he just walked away.

This was a week ago and he's still ignoring me, I'm not even putting my energy in it anymore. If he doesn't wants me here anymore I'll just leave.

Right now I was packing my bags to leave, I don't know where I'm gonna go but we'll see.

***
Daniel P.O.V

I've been ignoring milly for the past two weeks. I know I'm a bad friend and all. But I just can't be in love with a girl who's still recovering qqfrom her past, I can't fall deeper.

And Zach and her calling each other 'babe', I don't know why they do it but it sure as hell does make me jealous. But I can't show my feelings so most of the time I just walk away from them.

***
Milly P.O.V

I took my bag from the bed and walked downstairs, when I was about to walk through the door Jonah stopped me.

"What are you doing sis?"  He asked me, oh yea another thing we called each other bro/sis.

"I'm just gonna go, Daniel clearly doesn't want me here so what's the point." I shrugged.

"Well me and the rest of the boys want you here, and Daniel is just on his period"he said making me chuckle.

"Yea for two weeks yea, I don't wanna be here if someone who lives here doesn't want me here" I said.

I gave Jonah a hug and said. "Please understand where I'm coming from" he nodded his head and held me tigher.

"Oh and also, don't tell the boys. Let them find out themselves" I said.

"Okay, take care of urself" he said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

I just nodded and walked out of the house and walked to who knows where.

***
Author P.O.V

*meanwhile In the why don't we household*

Jonah walked into his room and trew the door shut.

Corbyn walked into his room becausd of the laud 'bang'.

"What is going on?" Asked the blonde boy.

"What is going on? WHAT IS GOING ON? you're seriously asking me what's going on? Don't you miss something? Someone?" The boy with brown hair yelled.

"Wait, yea I do. Where's my food buddy ? Did you kidnap her?" Corbyn joked. Jonah just glared at him.

"No, she walked away. Because she thought Daniel didn't want her here. The boy is in love and she was also, but she fell out of it as soon as he started to ignore her. dumb boy, you can clearly see that he has never had a girlfriend" Jonah confirmed.

***
Daniel P.O.V

As I walked into the house getting back from the grocery store it was unusually silent.

I walked into the living room and saw each boy sitting on the couch, silent.

"Guys... what is going on?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing, I mean actually everything but you'll have to find out yourself" Zach said earning a slap from both Jack and corbyn sighing him to shut up.

"Euuhm Okay? I'll just go to my room and find out then?" I asked.

They all just nodded. I walked away and went to my room.

But when I walked in I saw something I never wanted to see.

"What the-"

____________________________________

Hey, hope y'all love this chapter. If u do so please vote and comment something you want to happen in the future of this book....