💛part 8💛

Hey guys, eight chapter already! Hope you guys like my book,please comment what you think of it! Love ❤😘
____________________________________

Milly P.O.V

We all nod our head and walk downstairs into the backyard. Suddently my feet don't touch the ground anymore. I screech in fair and slap the peron who holds me over their shoulder on the back.

"let me gooo you monster, don't you dare to trow me in the pool" but a few seconds later I lay there in the pool soaking wet.

"sorry not sorry" Zach said to me.

After that all the boys jumped in the pool and we swam for 3 hours.

***

When we all came out i felt Jonah pulling me inside.

"so" He said dragging the 'o' "what happened back there a few hours ago?" he asked me.

"Eeuhm, what do you mean? " I asked him trying to avoid the topic.

"Oh girl" He says in a girly voice. "You know exactly where I'm talking about" He says as he looks straight into my eyes.

"Well I don't " I say. "But if you want me to answer you question you have to say what you mean" I said pointing my finger to him.

He signed and said "okay if you want me to say it so bad" He took a deep breath and said " Why were you in a corner crying and was looking at Daniel in fair? And why did Daniel look at you with an face full of hurt and anger? "

"Well Jonah, maybe because of my scars Daniel was looking at me like that and because of the anger in his face I thought he was going to hurt me, I told him please not to hurt me and  his look then softened and that's why you saw the hurt in his eyes and why I pushed him out of the hug" I told him. Right now I had tears in my eyes. 'Thanks a lot Jonah' I thought. Why did he need to know anyway?

"So now Daniel is hurt because you don't want him around you and is mad because of your scars? " He asked me with an puzzled look on his face.

"Yep, basically that's the story" I say to him.

"Well then there is no reason for you to be scared of him" He states in a matter of the fat voice.

"And why not? He was angry with me" I ask him with an puzzled look on my face.

"Well, he wasn't angry at you, he was angry at the person who did this to you" He states. "And he is hurt because he doesn't want you to be scared of him" He says. "So basically you don't need to be afraid of him because he hates to see you or anyone else hurt, bus specially you because you probably have bin through so much. He cares about you okay. You can trust him, he never did care like this about someone. He wants to protect you, I can see it in his eyes. So maybe you should go up to him and forgive him for whatever happened" He says.

"Wow, that was a lot to take in. But I need to have some time. It's not because of anyone of you guys, it's just my past. I forgave people to fast but they kept hurting me even more. Not that I don't trust you guys, god I'm so thankful that I can stay here with you guys" I say to him. "I think that I will be over it by tonight" I say.

He just nods and we walk upstairs to change.

***

After a few hours we were all on the couch watching a movie I sat between Zach and Jonah. Jonah just kept giving me looks and everybody looked at us weirdly.

As he did it again I knew where he was talking about. Daniel, I still need to forgive him and he can't really concentrate on anything since the accident. He just looked so down. I mounted back 'right now' to Jonah. He nods his head.

As I stand up everybody looks at me. I go sit down next to Daniel, he was the only one on this couch. He looked at me kind of happy but still sad. I just snuggled into his chest and smile. I looked up to him to see him smiling at me.

"What's happening? " He asked me with a smile on his face.

"I'm forgiving you for whatever happened in the room a few hours ago. It's just my past that's still after me" I said to him.

"Hey, it's okay. As long as I can cuddle you now" He smirked at me.

I laughed at him and snuggled back into his chest. Eventually I fell asleep there.

***

I could feel someone picking me up from the couch.

"Hey, we're going to bed, I mean she is already asleep but you know what I mean" I think Daniel says to the boys.

When he lays me down on the bed and comes next to me I snuggle into him and fall asleep.

___________________________________Hey thanks for reading my book! I hope that you like it! Please tell me if I wrote something wrong because I'm not from england/America.
Love xxx