💜part 21💜

____________________________________
OMG thank y'all so much for reading my book and voting! I love y'all so much and everyone out there should know that they're worth it💜 this book has reached 1000 reads and I'm so flipping happy with it because. Jeepers nuts I didn't expect this book to come out like this! I have so much planned and there is so much excitement coming! I hope y'all keep reading and enjoying life because every day can be your last. Love like no other could and live in a way that the 8 years old you would be proud of you!
So much love xxx❤❤
____________________________________

Christina P.O.V.

After I closed the door I tough of a idea.  Since Milly has no other REAL friends, I can let the other gurls come over so we all could become friends.

BUT before all that I need to bond with the girl. Know how her life has been, I mean I already kind of know. Terrible.

But still I wanna make a friend and understand what she's been through. Know her. Understand her in some kind of conversations.

"MILLY?"  I yelled standing by the stairs.

"YEA" she yelled clearly tired. Jeepers that girl didn't already sleep enough, did she.

"Can I invite some girls over in like an hour?" I asked with puppy eyes even tough she couldn't see me.

"Ugh sure but tell them i'm not changing out of my pyjama. I'm to tired to do so" Jesus this girl is something Different.

"HEY I HEARD THAT. YOU BETTER RUN GIRL" She yelled as she runned out of her room.

"Oh shit I said that out loud?" I said. When I saw her running down the stairs I runned as if my life depends on it. Jeepers this gurl is fast.

"OF COURSE I HEAR THAT, I HAVE SUPER EARS" She yelled while running behind me. Oh shit I didn't know she was that close-

And there I was, laying on the ground with an angry Milly above me.

"Ha got you bitch" She said as she began to tickle me.

"Pl- please stop I-I'm so so-sorry" I laughed so damn hard I could even pronounce the words right.

"Okay, now let those girls come over before I attack you again" She laughed with me.

I quickly stood up from the ground and picked up my phone to text the girls.

                TEXT MESSAGE
           GROUP CHAT:KWEENS

               Chriskween: Hey girls,                  y'all wanna hang out at the  
             boys house? There is this
                    girl here and she's  
                     about to be Daniel's 😉

Tatuu: who's the gurl?
She better not be like the others!
 I don't want little Dani's heart to be broken again😢

Gabs: OMG! finnaly Daniel
 found himself a good one? 😊

Cookie: Yas! Finna-flipping-ly!
Who's the girl?
                            Chiskween: she's  
               so nice! Her name is Milly 
                       and she is like perfect  
                     for Daniel! Though she  
          maybe doesn't know they're
                                     in a band? 😅

Gabs: SHE DOESN'T KNOW
 THEY'RE IN A BAND?!

Cookie: hey gabs,
 maybe it's kinda good
 that she doesn't know?
I mean, she can't really
use him now...

                      Chiskween: she isn't a  
           person to do that in the first 
               place...   Her past is kinda, 
                                              mest up?

Tatuu: okay, she isn't gonna use him if she has a past like that. But I'm in to hang out and get to know her. I already like her if you like her because you can feel if somebody is right for Dani.

Gabs: True, so when do we need to come over?

Cookie: we're gonna bring some food and watch movies all . okay? Okay.

             Chiskween: okay, just come 
               over in  like an hour 
             okay?  We'll watch movies.

                                  Chiskween: oh, 
                     and come over in your
                   pyjamas because has no
                               energy to move😂

Tatuu: oh yasss! I like her! 💜

Cookie: omg! She is not a make up box?!
I think she's PERFECT for Daniel!!!

Gabs:  wasn't planning on putting on other clothes anyways.😂

             Chiskween: okay😂 I'll see  
                                   you guys soon!

Cookie: see y'all!

Tatuu: see you soon gals!

Gabs: see y'all soon!

____________________________________
Hey Guys, thank you so much for Reading my book! Please tell if you like it and what you want to happen in further chapters.
Xxx~love❤