Chapter 22: Back in Action

This Chapter's plot/s are brought to you by the Eodem Community in Spacebattles Forums through a specially made survey. If you are one of my Reddit or Wattpadd fans pls join Spacebattles Forums, I am more interactive and 'alive' there.

(the next day)

The Manila, the Naval Logistics ship escorting the Tyr Rian delegation to Kesserheim landed back in the New Albany Stardock at 5:56 am. A Red-Carpet welcoming map was set up where the docking bay was meant to unhinge her ramparts. Awaiting them was Governor White and Prince Clovich as they restlessly await the landing procedures of the ship before the passengers disembarked. The Prince was anxious of comparative stress to his normal day to day duties of administering his lands. Did the 'miraculous' procedure he agreed to have his dear sister undergo through work? Will she run to him to the embrace of his arms? Will they finally have to ditch the carrying cloth that his servants have to painstakingly carry on over when she had to move away from the safety of her chambers?

"Feeling nervous?" Governor White asked.

"I just, am not so sure. Ever since I took over Tyr Rian about 6 years ago and I am still trying to understand what my father had left behind." Clovich confessed.

"How was your father and also your mother? I never heard you talk much about them."

"My Mother died 'of sadness' when she gave birth to third child after Aria. My Father was no longer the same afterwards." Clovich explained.

"There's a THIRD Tyr Rian child? How come I never met him?" the governor's eyes widened.

"It was malformed, too tiny, pink colored. SHE passed away a week later..." Clovich said.

"I am so sorry." White apologized.

A new dimension to Clovich's character opened up in the Governor's mental journal. He studied meticulously all the natives of Tyr Rian, knowing their Curriculum Vitaes like the type of 'educational background' of primitive construction, their jobs which were precursors to more modern jobs that the UFE take for granted (Alchemist=Chemist, Innkeeper=Hotelier, Merchant=Businessman and City Guard=Policeman) and there psychological aspects (fears, aspirations, worries, memories and desires).

Having hear Clovich suffer through what the medical term from Dr. Lee Haneul being 'Preterm birth' was heart wrenching, the type that pierces the soul and the soul's soul to put it in to picture in his head. Technology back in the UFE Core worlds would have easily addressed that unfortunate turn of events. It was a shame they should have been in this planet sooner. These people, despite their access to this so-called magic still had primitive understanding of the nature, science and physics.

"I will see to it you and nobody else have to suffer like that ever again." Jeremy whispered.

"How can I be sure that you can keep giving me and my people these... 'miracles'?" the prince asked.

"We have been there before." He briefly answered him sternly.

The Ramp felt down, slightly off the alignment of the plush red carpet by a few inches to the right (or maybe left). Out comes out Stryder Group who marched down the ramp with an eagerness of a sailor wishing to meet his legs with solid land once again. Surrounded by them was none other than Clovich's dear sister Aria herself alongside her entourage. What he noticed about her now is that she is now standing upright but was being aided by two crutches tucked below her shoulders. Her newly strengthened feet acted out as a support for her as she trotted down the ramp with some aid from her accompanying handmaidens.

"Brother!" Aria exclaimed as she painstakingly pushed herself to him.

It wasn't what he exactly had in mind when he saw her again but his legs instinctively moved forward as he rushed to hug his sister.