23

"Big brother...Do I have to do this..?" Namjoon asked as he sat down on the couch with the help of his older brother. He had just awoken several minutes ago and had been informed of the plan Himchan came up with. To be completely honest, the younger didn't particularly like the idea. He was terrified of Yunho. He didn't want to see that wicked man ever again. However, he knew he would have to see him one more time tonight. He only hoped this would be the last night.

"I understand you dislike this, but I assure you everything is going to be alright. Himchan and I will be here. We will make sure he doesn't do anything to you." Yongguk wished his brother didn't have to see Yunho either, but this needed to be done to get rid of that man for good. He only hoped Namjoon would be able to bear with it just a little bit longer.

Namjoon wasn't sure if he could handle being around Yunho. The horrid things the man had done to him were still fresh in his mind. The possibility of him having a panic attack at seeing the man was likely. He would just have to be as calm as possible. If he could remain calm that is. Although, the thought of his brother and Himchan being there helped put the younger at ease. Even if it was only a little bit. "Just...Please make sure he doesn't hurt me again...Please."

Yongguk moved closer to Namjoon and slipped his arms around the younger. Holding him close to his chest, the assassin placed a small kiss atop of Namjoon's head. "There is nothing to worry about. I will protect you. That's a promise." Yongguk soon turned his head at the sound of footsteps entering the living room. Turning his head, Yongguk's gaze met with Himchan's. "Is everything ready?"

"Yes. Baekhyun is waiting in the car with Daehyun and Junhong. He is keeping an eye out for Yunho's car. I know he will be arriving here shortly. I advise we both get ready." Himchan shifted his gaze to peer at Namjoon, seeing the look of fear and worry creeping its way onto his expression. "No need to worry, Joon. You will be safe, I assure you."

Pressing his lips into a thin line, Namjoon nodded his head after a little bit of hesitation. As much as he wanted to believe in his brother's and Himchan's words of reassurance, Namjoon couldn't help but worry. "Okay..." Namjoon tightened his arms around Yongguk, clinging onto him for a little bit longer. He didn't want to detach himself from his brother. However, he needed to. With a tiny whine, he reluctantly retracted his arms from arms around Yongguk.

Yongguk didn't want to release his hold on Namjoon, wishing to hold him protectively in his arms a little longer. He would be sure to hug and squeeze the delicate male after the ordeal has been completed. Giving Namjoon's head a quick kiss, he then turned his attention to Himchan. "Let's go." Yongguk could feel a small wave of adrenaline as he followed Himchan to their discussed hiding spots. Himchan hid in the kitchen, shutting off the lights to conceal himself in the darkness. Yongguk pressed his back against one of the walls in the hall by the stairs. From this spot, he was able to have a full view of the front door.

Reaching one of his hands behind him, Yongguk brushed his fingers against the handle of his knife. By now, his heart had begun thumping more against his chest. He flickered his gaze over Namjoon, seeing the younger was terrified right now. One couldn't blame the younger for feeling that way, especially when needing to be face to face with the one person who struck that fear within him. Yongguk's gaze suddenly shifted away from Namjoon, darting toward the front door upon hearing the doorknob moving. Yunho was already here? The son of a bitch didn't waste time getting here. Feeling that wave of adrenaline once again, Yongguk grabbed hold of the blade handle and began slowly unsheathing it from his pocket.

Namjoon was beyond terrified right now. He didn't know what to do at this current moment. When he had heard the sound of the doorknob jiggling, he had jumped a tad bit while his heart began racing. His fearful eyes focused on the front door, his heart thumping harder and harder against his rib cage. He didn't want to be here right now. He wanted to be laying in bed with his brother, cuddling against his chest for warmth. Instead, he was here, sitting on the couch waiting for the man who had defiled him to enter the house. Fear was creeping into his body, immobilizing his ability to move. He was terrified to move right now. What if he needed to run away? How would he be able to get away from this man if he tried to force himself on him?