3

After Yongguk and Namjoon had finished their breakfast, Yongguk called Seokjin over for their bill. Seokjin collected their plates along with their cups then walked away to get the brothers' bill. Yongguk turned to look at Namjoon while folding his arms across the table. "So, are you going to ask for Seokjin's number? We are about to leave."

Namjoon immediately began fidgeting with his fingers as soon as Yongguk mentioned getting Seokjin's number. He didn't know if he could do it. He was far too shy to even talk to the handsome waiter. "I don't know, Yongguk Hyung. What if he doesn't want to give it to me?"

Yongguk rolled his eyes playfully. "Trust me. He will give you his number. I can tell he likes you too. Just ask for his number when he comes back with our bill."

"But, Hyung-" Namjoon didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because Seokjin had returned to their table with their bill. Instantly, his cheeks became a faint red as he looked at the handsome waiter.

"Here is your bill. Thank you so much for your service. I do hope you two will come back again." Seokjin handed Yongguk the bill then looked towards Namjoon. Seeing the faint blush on the younger male's face caused the elder to smile softly. "Once you two are ready, you may pay at the counter." After saying that, Seokjin sent one more look at Namjoon before walking away to attend another table.

Yongguk looked at Namjoon with a perked eyebrow. "If you don't give him your number, I will do it for you." Yongguk knew that if he did it, he would make sure Seokjin would be made known of his little brother's feelings.

Namjoon chewed on his lower lip, lowering his gaze. "I-I don't know, Hyung." Namjoon knew that if Yongguk indeed gave Seokjin his number, his older brother wouldn't hesitate to tell the handsome waiter his feelings. He didn't know if he could handle that. However, the younger also knew that this could be his only chance. Sighing softly, he nodded a little. "Y-You can give him my n-number. Just don't say anything embarrassing."

"Don't worry. I won't say anything embarrassing to him. I promise." Grabbing the bill, Yongguk stood up from his seat and stepped over the counter to pay for his and brother's breakfast. Handing the bill over to the female employee, Yongguk took out his wallet to pay. He kindly at the female when he was given his change and stepped away from the counter. The assassin looked around the café in search of Seokjin. When he saw him attending another table, Yongguk walked over to him. "Seokjin."

"Yes?" Seokjin turned to face Yongguk after setting down the plates of food on the table. He blinked a couple times when Yongguk had held out a piece of paper. The waiter hesitantly took the small piece of paper. "What's this?"

"It's my brother's number. He wanted me to give it to you." Yongguk glanced over to Namjoon, who was standing by the entrance of the café. His little brother was fidgeting with his fingers. Looking back at Seokjin, Yongguk smiled softly. "Just so you know, he really likes you. He enjoys coming here so he could see you."

"Really? He does?" Seokjin shifted his gaze to look over at Namjoon. Hearing that he enjoyed coming here to see him made the waiter's heart flutter. To be honest, Seokjin was really happy to hear that Namjoon liked him. He had liked the other male as well. Ever since he first started coming to the café to be exact.

"Yeah. So, I hope you can give him a chance. Joonie can be a little shy when it comes to people he likes." Yongguk's smile softened as he spoke about his brother. Namjoon really did mean the world to him. He would do anything for his little brother.

Seokjin flickered his gaze between Yongguk and Namjoon. He was considering the idea of giving Namjoon a chance. What could go wrong with going on a date with the boy? Looking back at Yongguk, Seokjin smiled softly. "Alright. I'll give him a chance. Tell him I'll text him after my shift today."