Preview and obligatory Author's Note:

"How'd you even fall asleep anyway? The bus is uncomfortable as hell." Once again, the boy's words stopped Atsuhi's train of thought before it could tragically derail away, leading her into a conversation she hoped she wouldn't overthink.

I mean, not mentioning how comfortable your shoulder is... Which is something I'm never going to live down...

"Umm... it's kinda my fault?"

"Yeah, no shit."

"That was just uncalled for."

"Go on."

"Well, let's just say I have a habit of packing late. Like, very late..."

"Care to elaborate?"

"We left at 10. I began packing at 1. In the morning."

"You should've been asleep by then, you know."

"I don't want Mr. I-go-to-bed-at-10-pm-like-some-grandpa's opinion."

"Okay, listen here-"

"Anyway, by the time I could finally go to bed it was like, past three."

No need to mention that I stayed awake an hour after that, just stressing about that while trying to fall asleep.

No one said confessing was gonna be easy. But I never thought I would be anxious so early.

"Jeez, you're hopeless."

"Thank you, Bakugo-kun, but I think I've heard this from you enough times already."

"Someone had to say it." Bakugo stopped, leaning back in his seat as if satisfied, knowing the girl had nothing to retort back. Just like usual. "Well anyway, Aizawa-sensei said we're gonna stop for a while. Should be any moment now so no point falling back asleep."

Chapter 1 – Surely Change the World (out on July 16th)

Now, onto some rambling from me... again. (Also, if you read the Author's Note at the end of Book Two and are now swinging by for more – you rock!!)

First of all, let me fangirl over my own story for a little because this is the book that I started writing because of. It should contain some of my absolute favorite chapters (though I haven't written them yet...) and the sweetest Katsuhi moments you will ever see. All in all, I don't wanna hype things up too much just in case, but I can tell you it's gonna be exciting.

I'm also thinking of upping my writing game. Like, what I mean is just don't rush things. Because I think it might've been kinda obvious that I do rush my chapters every once in a while (more often than not because of procrastination and my absolute inability to stick to my plans).

Good news is, summer break starts next week. It will be my first time posting a story throughout the summer but I'm crossing my fingers I can start writing a little more frequently so I can sneak in some writing of the story I'm planning to post later too (and by that I mean, a couple of months from now at the very earliest so more on that another time). To sum up, expect better phrasing in future chapters (hopefully)!

Speaking of free time, remember when I promised I'd go back and edit the first few chapters of Book ONE a few months ago? Yeah... I never got around to that. In fact, that would be one of my top priorities over the next couple of weeks. Just, completely rewriting the first four or so chapters and editing as many as I can. There are other things I wanna update – redo Book Two's cover, rewrite Book One's summary, throw in a few more illustrations here and there. Lots of cosmetic changes, but all for the greater good.

Okay, two things left. First is, I mentioned this last week, but plans still stand so I wanna say it again – I plan to release a pretty detailed bio/information/character page for Atsuhi alongside the first chapter of this book, so you can look forward to that! I plan for that to be something I periodically update as changes happen in the story and more and more information is revealed. Hopefully it would be something fun for you guys to read through and who knows, it might even attract a few new readers?

And the last thing is something I worry some of you might be a little sad to hear but it has to be said. At least for now, this might be the last book in the 'Explosive Touch' series. There are a few reasons. One, obviously both readers and writers get bored of stories that go on for far too long. As such, it had to come to an end somewhere. Also, it gives... well, not really a conclusion but it is definitely a good point to call it an end. The last reason is a little dumb but I simply don't have much good content planned for a potential Book Four... This is subject to change, but that's how things stand for now.

However!! I do have good news!!! The big, multi-chapter series coming to an end wouldn't necessarily mean Atsuhi's story is over quite yet! I have plenty of ideas, ranging from random daily mishaps, events happening in their second or third year at UA, even stuff about their children (I know what they look like, their names, Quirks, and personalities. They are literally the cutest. Though I will refrain from talking about them for now as I haven't yet decided where I want to 'introduce' them, so to speak).

In other words, I have a lot left to tell. So if there's interest, I can make a book dedicated to some oneshots about all these stories that happen. Because I know they do. I just don't know anything that transpires in-between them. And, I mean, if you're craving Atsuhi content, you can follow me on Instagram, Tumblr or Twitter where I post my drawings, often featuring said girl herself. (I go by Iya5RT just about everywhere so if you see the name, chances are, it's me!)

Buuut, that doesn't mean I'm giving up on long stories either. I'm in the early planning stages (as in, fleshing out the plot) of a Bakugo x Reader AU (let's just say Royalty AU for now and I might elaborate later down the line). If all goes well and I don't end up hating the idea a few months from now, this will be my next big project. That, and a potential story from a different fandom. The only thing is, my interests only last so long before I move onto a different fandom so those other non-BNHA stories might end up being oneshots to gauge interest first?

Anyway though, that's all too far into the future. We still have a full book ahead of us!! And possibly the longest and best one so far!!

If you somehow read through all of that – you are literally the most amazing person ever, like, I rambled for a thousand words straight, oops.

Anyway, I'll proceed to shut up now – again, thank you for sticking with me through all those tangents, and I'll see you again on July 16th!