[09]: Welcome to the World...

~October 24, 2011~

It was a beautiful and quiet morning at the Hargreaves' apartment. Light rays from the sun streamed into the bedroom that Diego and Madison slept in. With her arms outstretched above her head and her eyes closed shut, Madison shifted onto her right side, her left hand unconsciously rubbed her swollen belly. 

Suddenly, the alarm clock lets out annoying beeping sounds. Madison groaned. She rolled onto her left and slammed the button on the alarm clock, stopping the agonizing beeping sounds. She opened her eyes and struggled a bit to sit up. She rested her back against the headboard. She glanced to her right, expecting to see Diego beside her. Only he wasn't. The side of the bed was empty.

Throwing the covers off her body, she slowly shifted to the edge of the bed. She lowered her feet down to the floor. She glanced down and sighed. She hadn't been able to see her feet for a few months now, thanks to her pregnancy. She pushed herself up from the bed and waddled out of the bedroom. 

She trudged into the kitchen; her eyes caught sight of a yellow sticky note on the fridge. She walked over and plucked the note off. 

Madison,

Went to the Grocery store to buy more chocolate chip pancakes, along with whip cream as we are out of them thanks to you and our very hungry baby that's still residing in your stomach.  Be back soon.