[12]: I Think We're Alone Now

~2019~

After that little fiasco meeting where Luther practically accused his siblings plus Madison of murdering Sir Reginald Hargreaves, everyone went their separate ways in the house. Diego had given Madison a tour of the house and after they were done, he brought her back into the living room. He plopped right down onto the couch while Madison stood by the doors.

She smirked a bit as she strutted over to Diego who had his head tilted up at the ceiling. As she got closer, she saw that his eyes were closed. She then sat down on his lap.

Diego's eyes snapped open; his head tilted back down. At the sight of Madison on his lap, he gave her a genuine smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know, I think we're alone now," she whispered lowly, Diego's hands snaked around her hips. 

"I believe we are," he whispered huskily.

"Tell me...have you ever brought any girls here to...you know," she asked with a playful wink. Diego chuckled and shook his head. "No. You're the first one," he told her proudly. Madison smirked. "Then let's make this memorable." Her hands snaked up his neck and settled onto his cheeks. She pulled him forward, their lips feverishly connecting together. 

Diego smirked into the kiss as he pulled Madison closer, the couple, now chest to chest, their tongues fighting for dominance. In the end, Madison won, and she always did.