[04]: Bank Heist Gone Wrong

~2009~

The sun's rays shone through the large glass windows of Goldcorp Banks Inc. Minus the workers, there were quite a few people in the bank. Some were there to either deposit or withdraw their money while others were there creating a new account. 

Over at the counter, Mark Dalton, a tall bank teller with sandy brown hair was helping one of his favorite customers. "Here's your cash Elaine." He handed the elderly woman her cash. "Thank you, hon," she told Mark sweetly.

The glass doors of the bank opened, two men in their mid-thirties walked in. The second man lingered by a security guard. They eyed each other. Henry, the leader of the group, approached Mark's window. He stood behind Elaine as he waited for her to pocket her money.

"Is that all?" Mark asked Elaine. She nodded. "Have a great day. See you next week." Mark kindly told her. Elaine gave Mark a wave. "See you next week." She slowly hobbled toward the doors. 

Henry stepped up to the window.

Mark smiled at him. "Hello."

Henry greeted Mark. "Hello. Could I get change for a hundred-dollar bill?" Mark smiled. "Sure thing. Now I just need your account information. Let me grab a pen for you so you can write it down for me." March reached into the pocket of his suit just as Henry pulled his black ski mask down over his face. He reached over the counter and grabbed the lapels of Henry's suit jacket.