7

It's been a few days since the U.S.J. attack. Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Todoroki didn't grill me with questions and had promised not to tell anyone what I said. After the attack we actually became a pretty tight knit group of friends. We weren't the unapproachable group, we really just hung out after school. Some of the girls in class thought it was weird that the 4 people I would call my best friends were guys, but given that I have such a close relationship with my dad and never had a mother figure, I tend to get along with guys better anyway.

I still hadn't told Kaminari, Kirishima or Bakugo about my quirk and everytime it got brought up, Todoroki would help me change the subject which is completely out of his character.

Today was just another day of class. It went by pretty quickly. When the final bell rang, I started packing up my bag. Todoroki sits next to me in the back of the class and the other 3 came over to us.

"So what should we do today?" Kirishima said with a big toothy grin.

"Ugh, why do I even hang out with you losers!"

"I thinks it's because you actually like us man." Kaminari spoke with a hesitant laugh

"I DONT LIKE YOU FUCKING EXTRAS."

"Hey, calm down dude. There's a lady present." I shot Kirishima a glare and he just rubbed the back of his neck.

"HAHA sorry (Y/N)."

"If you guys want, you can come over to my place. My dad isn't staying there and I was going to work on some physical training. Plus it would be nice to have some company."

"YEA! Let's go to (Y/N)'s! It'll be fun!"

Kirishima's constant happy mood never ceases to amaze me. I think that's why hes good for our group. With Todoroki and I both having little to no emotion, Bakugo always wanting to kill something and Kaminari always going back and forth between Idiot and funny. Our group just balances.

We all head out towards the front gate of the school. That's when I warn the boys it's a 30 minute walk.

"Wait, you walk 30 minutes every morning and afternoon? And just to go to school and then back home? Geez, no wonder you are in such good shape."

"Uh... hmm. Kaminari I think it's more because I've trained with my father every single day since I developed my quirk at the age of 6. Minus big holidays and family events. And I still train after school."

"Man, I can't wait to see your place! It must be amazing!"

"Well. I mean it's comfortable. I wouldn't say amazing." I looked towards Kirishima who was standing on my right.

"(Y/N), it's supposed to be a compliment!"

"SHUTUP SPIKEY HAIR, CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S AS EMOTIONLESS AS ICYHOT OVER THERE!"

"Hey, my hair is that much different then your's!"

The bickering between Kirishima and Bakugo made the 30 minutes go by a lot faster and soon we were at my home. I fumbled around in my backpack for my keys and finally found them. I unlocked the door and walked in. I held the door open so the boys could come in. I closed the door behind them and locked it. I walked them all to the living room so they could set there stuff down.

"Um, if you guys want to, there's a study down the hall that you guys can use to change out of your school uniforms. I'm going to go upstairs and change. I will meet you all in the kitchen after I'm done."

I quickly walk upstairs to my room to change out of my school uniform. I plop my backpack on my bed and go to my closet. I change into my favorite sports bra, a pair of workout shorts and a workout tank top. I tie my hair up into a bun and then leave my room. I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. I grab 5 water bottles out of the cupboard and begin to fill them. Putting them on the kitchen island when I'm done. As I wait I take out my phone and start reading the news. My dad took down another villian. He makes me so proud to be his daughter. I wish to be as great as he is one day.