33

Where am I? Am I still in class? No, If I was still in class, I should be able to hear everyone talking.

"At some point in your life, when something tragic happens, your brain will be clouded in these thoughts and you will have to make a decision, to come out seeing the light of good, or stay in the dark with evil." Wait... Dad? Why is he here?

I fell to my knees aggressively and my hands felt like they were covered in a warm liquid. I had raised them out in front of me, but everything was still black and I couldn't see anything.

What the fuck is going on?! Just as I thought that, a single lightbulb lit above me, hanging from the ceiling. I jolted my eyes down to my hands and they were covered in blood. I flipped them over, looking from front to back, then noticed a knife laying on the ground under my hands. I picked it up and saw that it was also covered in blood.

What the fuck is going on!?

Just then, something caught my eye to the left of me. I saw Iida laying on the ground, covered in blood... dead. His glasses shining the light from the ceiling is what caught my eye. I quickly scanned around the room. Everyone from class 1-A was here... lying on the floor... covered in blood... and dead...

Oh my god...

Did I do this!?

The light quickly went out and I heard footsteps come closer. I no longer felt the warm blood on my hands, and the weight of the knife was gone.

"You will have to make your decision soon little sister... we just wanted to make sure you had a little preview of our side first..."

"Tomura, what's going on? Where am I?"

"Dear little sister, we are in your mind... Surely Father spoke of the darkness that can cloud your brain? Well, with this quirk, whenever two siblings are affected by it, and they both are clouded by the darkness, whoever entered first can go into the others mind to speak. Truly... wonderful... isn't it?"

I don't understand. How could he do this so easily?! I need to get out!

"We will be in contact soon. I hope you enjoyed your... preview..."

I felt myself sitting in my desk again. Slowly my vision came back, and my hearing after that.

"(Y/N)! Wake up! Are you ok!" Mr. Aizawa? I looked up to see him standing in front of my desk. Shoto, Kirishima and Kaminari were all standing beside him looking worried. Katsuki was trying to seperate my hand from my wrist. I let go of my wrist and looked at it. I was squeezing it so hard, bruises were beginning to form around it. I wiped my nose, and there was blood dripping down it.

"What happened?"

"We don't know. You just started squeezing your wrist and your nose started bleeding. We couldn't get you to move or nothing man!"

"Yaoyorozu and Jiro, will you two escort (L/N) to recovery girl please?"

"Yes sir."

I tried to stand up, but immediately fell onto the ground.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OK!"

"I'm fine Katsuki... I... I think my leg is broken." Katsuki and Kirishima helped me to my feet.

"Try to put some weight on it."

I followed Shoto's instruction and tried to put weight on my left leg. I immediately yelped in pain, but thanks to Kirishima and Katsuki I didn't fall over.

"Ok, you boys walk her down to Recovery Girl. You girls go with and stay with her for a few minutes. At least until Recovery girl has all the facts she needs about what happened. You two return right away."