Alternate Ending

I could see the three of them standing there through the window. My Mother, Father and Brother. Katsuki grabbed my hand as I went to move to try and hold me back. I was shaking in anger and I clenched my fists. I stood up and walked as calmly as I could into the room, but the calm left as soon as I walked through the door  frame.

"You mother FUCKERS! You took everything from me!"

"Tomura!"

"Fuck you Mom!" I tried to take a step towards them, but Tomura slammed his hand on the floor. It instantly crumbled beneath me and I lost my footing. I fell to the floor beneth us and landed on my back. As I looked above me, I could see my four boys jumping across the hole at my parents.

"Poor little sister. Always chasing us, but never any answers. It must hurt knowing that your own family took everything from you." I got to my hands and started to stand up. I braced myself as I saw Tomura slam his hands on the ground again. The floor crumbled, but this time I was able to land on my feet. 

"You're wrong Tomura. You may have tried all these years to take my happiness, but you were never able to. I think you were just trying to find happiness and the only way you knew how was by trying to take mine."

"What happiness. I have everything I could ever want little sister."

"My happiness is currently fighting our parents upstairs. That blonde boy you guys tried to kidnap and turn into a villain all those years ago, yeah. He's my happiness. And you'll never know what that feels like because you'll be rotting in a cell for the rest of your fucking life!" I raised my hands out and began to implode the air around him. At first he did nothing, but soon began to choke. Tomura fell to his knees and a hand placed itself on the ground. the floor crumbled and I lost hold of the air. I caught myself and Tomura struggled to catch his breath. "I'm done fighting you Tomura! Please, this can all stop!"

"Then give up and let me kill you!" He ran at me and I caught his wrists as he outstretched his hands towards me. It became a battle of strength and I was very slowly loosing the fight. "Give in, you'll soon be dead anyway!"

"(Y/N)!" I looked up and saw that Katsuki was dropping from the top floor with Kaminari.

"Kami...nari! I need you to shock him!" I don't know if Kaminari meant to do it or if he just has bad aim, but he landed right on top of Tomura and dropped him to the floor while shocking him. Katsuki pulled out specially made handcuffs for Tomura and placed them on his wrists. While Kaminari helped me stand up. A moment later Kirishima and Shoto joined us.

"Your parents are being collected by police right now."

"Thanks Shoto. Katsuki, can you take me up to that room for a second?" Katsuki nodded and grabbed my hand. He propelled us upwards with his explosions and we landed safely together on the floor. We avoided the crumbled hole as much as possible, but I had wanted to see my parents being taken away by the police. We had only just missed them being carried out, but a huge wave of relief rushed over me. All this time I had been fighting a war that I didn't know the ending result for. Katsuki put a hand on my shoulder and started to lead me out of the room. As we passed a table I accidentally pushed a stack of papers off and they all fell to the ground. I stopped to pick them up when the very top paper caught my eye.

Subject name: (F/n) (L/n)

Subject starting status: Human

Subject status goal: Nomu

Current Status: Accomplished

"Hey, are you coming? We have to make sure your mom and dad get to Tartarus."

"That's not my dad anymore Katsuki."

"What do you mean?"

"They... they turned him into one of those Nomu's..." I handed him the paper and he read the beginning very quickly then dropped the paper. "(Y/n)?"

"I'm fine... I never expected to find him alive anyway. Let's go."