17

I rolled over in my bed, feeling the warmth on my skin from the rays of sunshine peaking through the window. I opened my eyes to see an empty bed. Katsuki was here last night, where was he? I got out of my bed and noticed that the bathroom door was barely open a few inches and there was steam pouring out the top of it. I went to my closet to change into my school uniform. I finished getting dressed and came back out to see Katsuki already back in my room and had already put his pants on.

"Good morning Katsuki." I could feel warmth spread across my cheeks as the memory of the night before rushed into my mind. It was my first time, and it was perfect. He slowly turned his head towards me and straighted up while holding his shirt he had just taken out of his backpack. He put the shirt on my bed and walked over to me, grabbing my waist.

"Goodmorning babe. Last night was perfect you know." My face heated up even more and I buried my face in his chest, praying he didn't see it. "You're cute when you blush." Well shit.

"Hey, we're gonna be late for school if we don't get going Katsuki."

"Yea, yea. I'm putting my shirt on." He walked over to my bed and grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his shoulders. I walked past him to grab my backpack as he was buttoning it up. I grabbed my bag and his and tossed it to him. In almost unison we put them over our shoulders. He put on his shoes and I walked towards my closet to grab mine. As I walked passed Katsuki slapped my ass which made me jump forward a bit. I glared at him disapprovingly and he just chuckled. I put my shoes on and rushed passed him with my arms crossed. I hurried downstairs and into the kitchen. Katsuki came down right after me and I grabbed two breakfast bars and tossed one to him. He caught it with ease and opened it while also holding the front door open. I walked passed him and he closed the door behind him, locking it with my keys, then tossing me the keys.

We walked the half hour walk eating our bars and talking about different school things and a training plan for the few weeks between the exams and the summer camp. We soon got to school and into our classroom and sat down. The first bell rang and Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Your exams are today, please get dressed into your hero costumes and meet me at the front of the school. We are taking a bus to our location." The whole class was in shock. The physical exams were supposed to be tomorrow and the written ones today. We all hurried out following  Mr. Aizawa's direction. We all were on the bus in no time and I sat with all of my boys in the back seats.

When we all got off the quick bus ride, Principal Nezu explained that we would be fighting teachers. A few students were in shock and worried, but I wasn't. This shouldn't be to hard. Mr. Aizawa started naming off all the teams.

"Mr. Aizawa, you didn't call my name."

"Oh, yes (Y/N). Well seeing how all of your scores have been higher than the rest of the students, your test will be you and and a student of your choosing. This test is just for your scoring though, they will not be graded. They will be there to assist."

"Who am I fighting?" I knew i was going to have to pick someone who could fight and help me store up energy, so sorry Kirishima, not you. But Katsuki, Todoroki, or even Kaminari could help.

"You will be fighting..."

"Me." And there he was. Special order for U.A. high so I could be graded on a final exam. Best Jeanist.

"Todoroki."

"Then its settled. You and Todoroki vs. Me."

"HEY, WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK ME!" Katsuki had his fists balled and was walking towards me. Little pops were going off in his hands.

"Um, first of all, you're fighting All-Might. Second of all, you have a temper. Third, you hate best jeanist for making your hair flat and it staying like that. And finally, you³ wanna kill him I'm assuming." Katsuki loosened his fists and looked at me.

"Tck... whatever." He quickly turned around and went off to prepare for his battle. I went to the viewing area where little of the other students were.

"I hope you don't mind that I picked you."

"Hm? Oh no, I don't mind. I can understand why you would."

"Thanks Shoto." He looked at me weird when I used his first name. "Oh, sorry. It just kinda rolled out of my mouth."

"Its ok, you are my best friend, you can really call me whatever you want. I mean, I use your first name." He was always nice and using his first name was easier, especially after spending a week with his dad. And he was probably the one I was closest to in the group, obviously besides Katsuki. I smiled at him and we both turned our attentions to the screens to watch the first match.

A/N
This one is short cause, well I made it short... I hope you are all enjoying the story! Summer training camp is soon, and I have big plans!

Also! I started a Todoroki x Reader and will soon have a Kaminari x Reader out, so ya'll should give me a follow so you stay updated. And go read the other stories! Thank you...