32

"HEY, ARE YOU AWAKE?! WHY IS YOUR DOOR LOCKED!?"

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door and Katsuki's screaming. I looked at my clock and it was 6 A.M. classes didn't start until 8, so I still had another hour to sleep. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. I opened it to see Katsuki, Shoto, Kaminari and Kirishima all standing there in workout clothes.

"Um... what's going on guys?"

"We are all going for a run. Wanna come?" I looked at Kirishima who was really energetic for this early in the morning.

"What's with the sudden need to workout?"

"Did you not see the group text? We all talked about it last night."

"No, I haven't looked at my phone since my run last night."

"Oh, well we all decided that a run this morning would be good for us. So wanna come?"

"Um... sure. Give me a minute to change out of my pajamas. Can I meet you guys by the front door?" They all shook their heads and swiftly left my doorway. I closed the door behind me and leaned my back against the cool door. It usually isn't this hard for me to wake up this early in the morning, but I just felt so drained of my energy. I slugged over to my closet and picked out some clean workout clothes. I quickly changed and then headed downstairs. I was finally starting to shake off my tiredness when I met the boys by the door. Katsuki grabbed my hand, gave me a smile, then kissed my forehead.

"Glad you are coming with us. It was weird that you weren't already awake."

"Are you ok (Y/N)?"

"Hm? Yea, I'll be fine Shoto. I'm just a little out of it."

"Well, let's get going!"

For once, Kirishima and Kaminari were leading. Katsuki and Shoto stayed by my side since I look all myself, but after a few minutes I started to feel a ton better and started to feel like myself again. I began running faster, outrunning Kaminari and Kirishima. Shoto and Katsuki were slightly behind me and I was leading the group like I usually do. A few minutes later I saw a familiar purple haired boy jogging in front of us. I sprinted up to him, leaving the rest behind, but they picked up some speed to catch up. I got up next to him and caught him a little off guard, but then he smiled at me.

"Hey Shinso! Good morning!"

"Oh, good morning (Y/N)!"

"You wanna join our group? You can run with me." He looks behind us and sees the other four who are staring at him. Well, katsuki is staring at him.

"Uh..."

"He doesn't bite if that's what your wondering." He looked at me and smiled, releasing a very short laugh.

"Sure, why not."

"Great! But you'll have to keep up with me!" I picked up the pace a little, but he looked like he was easily keeping up with me.

About twenty minutes later, we started jogging in front of Shinso's dorm. He waved goodbye to us and ran up to his dorm. We all arrived at our dorm not a minute later and all headed in.

"Hey, that Shinso kid is actually pretty nice!"

"Yea! He was totally awesome!" I looked over to Kirishima and Kaminari who looked like they had fallen in love with Shinso.

"If you guys want, I'm going to help him with his training the weekend. You guys could come hang out with us."

Before they could answer, Katsuki grabbed my arm and led me away from them.

"What's going on (Y/N)? When did you start hanging out with mind control?"

"Katsuki, I just met him yesterday Nd we talked for a little bit. He's actually really nice to talk to. What's gotten in to you?"

"Do you like him?"

"What!? Of course not! At least, not like that!"

"I feel like I haven't seen you (Y/N). Like you are avoiding me."

"You literally spent a week at my house... sleeping in the same bed as me."

"But ever since the teachers talked to our parents about the dorms a few days ago, you haven't talked to me... or anybody from what I can tell. Are you avoiding us? It's not like you."

"Katsuki... I'm not avoiding you. I would never do that to you, I... I love you. I've just had a lot on my mind and have been loosing track of what's important. That's all, I promise."

"Ok, I'm sorry I freaked out on you. Just please.... be careful around that guy."

"I will. I don't think he would hurt me. Wait, Katsuki... were you jealous there for a second?"

"Tch" He walked off back towards his dorms. I just stared after him and laughed a little. I did the same and went to my room and got changed into my uniform.

I went downstairs to the front door where I saw Shoto waiting for me.

"Hey Shoto! Are you ready to go?"

"Yea, here have this." He handed me an apple that I ate as we walked to our classroom.

I sat down in my usual seat next to Shoto. It's been awhile since we were all in the classroom together. In the front Kaminari and Kirishima were play wrestling and a few of the girls were talking. Everyone else was sitting down. I was getting a little bored waiting for class to start, so I rested my head on the fist of my right hand while I tapped my pen against the desk. A few minutes later Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Everyone get in your seats. We have a lot to discuss." Everyone who was standing sprinted to their seats and gave Aizawa their full attention.

Then.... Everything went black...