1 faint line - Chapter 12

Dianne's PoV
I took the test and walked out of the toilet like nothing had happened before. I couldn't look so I just shoved it in my bag. Hopefully I don't have to get searched otherwise Joe will see the test but I probably won't because we've already been through security.

The plane is about to leave and for once I'm more interested in how my children will do on the flight and takeoff than me. I'm still kind of scared but now I have children my job is to look after them. Plus I need them to sleep as soon as possible because it is a big flight.

Joes PoV
We'd been in the air for nearly the full duration. Alex was sleeping on my lap and Addison was awake staring into space. Oddly Dianne was sitting quite far away from me. She was using the excuse that Alex would need to be in the middle but now the middle seat is free and she is still sat in her seat. I would move but I don't want to disturb Alex. Suddenly I get a sharp pain in my head. Brilliant. The perfect time to get a headache.
"He Di? Do you have any paracetamol or anything?"
"In my bag probably why. What's the matter?"
"Just getting a headache. Could you get me some please I don't want to move and wake Al up"
"Sure"

Dianne's PoV
I'm so glad Joe asked me to get the tablets because I suddenly remembered the test was in my bag and he couldn't see that. I've tried my hardest to not act strange on the plane but he looks worried about me and I'm just sat by myself, whereas usually I'm all over him on a plane. I got my bag from above me and rummaged through it, again forgetting the test. My hands lied on it and I looked down mistakenly. I saw 2 lines. 1 complete line and one really faint one. I quickly shoved it back into the bag and passed Joe the tablets. What does this mean am I pregnant or not?

A/N
So sorry its been a while but I've been quite ill and busy at the same time. Had my prom on Friday night so I had to rest myself for it so I didn't feel ill.
Do you want me to write about Addisons birthday and if so what do you want to happen? Or do you want me to skip a little to when everyone is there and Joe asks Dianne about having another baby? Give me ideas and thanks for reading xx

Also who's going or hoping to go to the Joe and Dianne show? I'm hoping to go and which date do you all want to go to? Let me know xx